Carey Mulligan Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carey Mulligan Success

Post by Lady Rose »

Sent: May 21, 2013
Received: July 22, 2013

I sent Carey 4 photos and a Q&A. I also sent 2 IRCs

Address Used:

Carey Mulligan
Julian Belfrage Associates
9 Argyll Street
3rd Floor
London, W1F 7TG
UK

Scans:
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carey Mulligan Success

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! that was so nice of her! prostitute#1 Haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lady Rose :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carey Mulligan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Caroban
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caroban »

Congrats! She is so awesome to her fans. I really like her answers on the Q&A :D
Favorite Autographs: Bill Murray, Carey Mulligan, Neil Patrick Harris, Zooey Deschanel, Michael J. Fox, my "Police Academy" Cast Collection

Most Wanted: Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, Cobie Smulders, Alison Hannigan, Sofia Coppola, Christopher Lloyd, Katy Perry
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

Nice questionaire (not really). Why do you ask famous people to write in the information that you could have found in 30 seconds?
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:Nice questionaire (not really). Why do you ask famous people to write in the information that you could have found in 30 seconds?

Yes I agree... HOW could the OP possibly not have known that Carey's favourite role was "prostitute #1" this is so well known it's not true! I mean duuuuuuh!
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
Sairentu wrote:Nice questionaire (not really). Why do you ask famous people to write in the information that you could have found in 30 seconds?

Yes I agree... HOW could the OP possibly not have known that Carey's favourite role was "prostitute #1" this is so well known it's not true! I mean duuuuuuh!
That's a nice sarcasm from Carey, yeah. Still doesn't explain why would a person write to a celebrity and ask what one is famous for. Or when's one's birthday.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:

That's a nice sarcasm from Carey, yeah. Still doesn't explain why would a person write to a celebrity and ask what one is famous for. Or when's one's birthday.
You're bang on... the OP should also have expected that answer to what she's famous for.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

luckyas13canbe wrote:You're bang on... the OP should also have expected that answer to what she's famous for.
Carey should have written in "David Hasselhoff" as her name, that would justify this "question" as well.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sairentu wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:You're bang on... the OP should also have expected that answer to what she's famous for.
Carey should have written in "David Hasselhoff" as her name, that would justify this "question" as well.
Has it ever occurred to you that you're just being a bit of a tw@t? This is a genuine item, responded to by Carey. It's not some crappy preprint from SFM or a sec success from Travolta. The OP is clearly, and rightly, happy with the response. Maybe you should let them enjoy it without trying (and failing) to look smart.