Emails For Trade!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emails For Trade!

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

I have a bunch of emails and private addressess up for trade so if u have some autographs or emails or private adressess for trade too! PM me!

Heres my list
Coco Jones
Blake Micheal
Band Perry
Ciara Bravo
Kayla Maisonet
Bridget Mendler

I had to take some off due to the emails got spammed.
Last edited by kateadventurebear460 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emails For Trade!

Post by dancingirl1 »

do you have any successes from the people you listed? :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

yup all of them! :)
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
Amberlea2567
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amberlea2567 »

DON'T TRADE WITH HER

She's a scAmmer, not one of her emails work, her 'freinds' got replies not her
My Autographs- Eastenders, Rookie Blue cast signed photo,Holby city, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez x2, Vanessa Huygens,Ashley Tisdale, Rita Ora,Conor Maynard x2, Tulisa, Miranda Hart, Amanda seyfried,Drew seely, Kristen Stewart, Robert pattinson,Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor swift, Jennett MCcurdy and Ariana grand signed poster, Miley Cyrus, Bridget mendler, Frankie cocozza
Autographs recieved via PRVATE ADDRESS, Selena Gomez, Frankie cocozza
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Actually I dont know u and never traded with ya? Umm and I have picture proof! And I personally had a success!

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kateadventurebear460 wrote: Umm and I have picture proof!
Well could u please PM me pics of the ones i asked to see?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yup! I pmed ya!

Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

I too would like to see pics of Taylor Swift, and Britney Spears.
Swiftie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swiftie13 »

I would love to see that Bridgit Mendler and Band Perry:)
Recived:Peyton List 1-18-13, Dove Cameron 10-11-13, Flo from Progressive 9-29-13, Oana Gregory, Florida Georgia Line, Miranda Sings, Sarah Gilman
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:I have a bunch of emails and private addressess up for trade so if u have some autographs or emails or private adressess for trade too! PM me!

Heres my list
Coco Jones
Blake Micheal
Band Perry
Ciara Bravo
Kayla Maisonet
Bridget Mendler

I had to take some off due to the emails got spammed.
who are these people? :lol:
Amberlea2567 wrote:DON'T TRADE WITH HER

She's a scAmmer, not one of her emails work, her 'freinds' got replies not her
thanks for the advice! {up}