Ian Somerhalder

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ian Somerhalder

Post by il0veseamushp »

Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
elenaXDluv6364
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ian Somerhalder NO LONGER ACCEPTING TTM

Post by elenaXDluv6364 »

Oh no :( I really wanted to send to him. I sent to Nina 2 years ago and still havent received anything from her either.
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Rachel McAdams, and Helena Bonham Carter!!!
Sent Recently: Steven Yeun
PM me if YOU have the Via Venue for any of these celebrities. Thanks! :) Chloe Grace Moretz, , Tobey Maguire, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Michelle Williams, Emma Watson,and James Franco
Favorite Successes:Theo James (IP on Insurgent set), Andrew Lincoln(A), Selena Gomez(A), Debby Ryan(A), Miley Cyrus (pp), Amanda Seyfried(A), Katy Perry(A)
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

This would be better in discussions, rather than having it bumped non stop to the top by people as may well happen on other forums.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

WHAT? What about VV for projects other than "The Vampire Diaries"? That is retarded! Draining earth's resources. Physical mail has been going on for centuries! I know some famous actors who are great at signing authentically TTM! Boy, is my friend going to be mad. I'll have to get him IP.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
stevothorne101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevothorne101 »

Wow as much as I respect his decision, that is weird.
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

At least he choose to tell us so we don't have to waste our money sending in and never getting a response!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi il0veseamushp :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Ian Somerhalder on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

Gosh admin: did you actually READ the original post???
... and then you give a link to his fanmail address hahaha this is just hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
showing again that you don't care at all about what's going on in your forum, you don't even read the topics you post in ...
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I do find the drain on the earths resources comment a funny excuse :? I doubt he will stop reading his paper scripts or using resourced products in his life because basically everything we buy or use or the cars we drive gas or electric is a drain on the earths resources so he should just say the truth he cant be bothered with old school fanmail anymore... {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

admin wrote:
Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Ian Somerhalder on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received
Seriously? He JUST posted that he will not be replying anymore TTM...and you post post the address? LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters