Evan Peters Success via Lazarus Rising

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Evan Peters Success via Lazarus Rising

Post by bpmock »

Hey everyone, on June 30th I sent two index cards and a SASE to Evan Peters at the P.O. for Lazarus Rising, today July 10th, I got both cards back signed.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/uv2x.jpg/
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Evan Peters Success via Lazarus Rising

Post by Bre2123 »

bpmock wrote:Hey everyone, on June 30th I sent two index cards and a SASE to Evan Peters at the P.O. for Lazarus Rising, today July 10th, I got both cards back signed.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/uv2x.jpg/
I am so confused...I looked everywhere and can't find anything on this Lazarus Rising, OR anything to find Evan attached to one...how did you even know the address and that Evan was even attached to this mystery project?
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

I found that Evan Peters was set to film in the movie on Production Weekly. They have since changed the name of the film to Reawakening and I believe that filming in Los Angeles has wrapped. I think he is currently in New Orleans filming AHS: Coven and I have not been able to find a working production office address for it. Good luck.
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

bpmock wrote:I found that Evan Peters was set to film in the movie on Production Weekly. They have since changed the name of the film to Reawakening and I believe that filming in Los Angeles has wrapped. I think he is currently in New Orleans filming AHS: Coven and I have not been able to find a working production office address for it. Good luck.
Filming hasn't wrapped yet :] It says it is in pre-production, meaning it hasn't filmed yet ;] Your address may still be valid.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi bpmock :)

Thank you for yoour feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?
Is the address still valid?

Fanmail 8)