Lauren Bacall success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lauren Bacall success

Post by ThatArtGuy »

Sent a LoR, SAE, photo, and return postage to Lauren Bacall at the database address on May 23rd, received July 8th.

cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Bacall success

Post by cjhanson »

It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ThatArtGuy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lauren Bacall on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
mponte
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by mponte »

I think you've had a neat success, I plan to write to her shortly.
2023 TTM: Beth Brickell, Horst Schirmer, Elaine Taylor, Katharine Ross, Mary Ann Moorman, Mary Crosby, Vikki Dougan, Gail Strickland, Robert Jackson, Vint Cerf, Gene Barnett, Barry Van Dyke
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

cjhanson wrote:It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
That is soo offensive. This lady is nearly 90, she is obviously going to have trouble writing. some don't, I recenetly received Joan Fontaine, she's 95 and her sig is clear. The fact that you have received something personally from Lauren Bacall is a reward in itself.
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

cjhanson wrote:It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
I think this comment is very disrespectful,it is nice of her to do her best and keep signing if she wants. This is a great success and the bacall hasn't changed too much just the lauren but doesn't matter she still signed it which is amazing.... Congrats {up} [ca] Below is the postcard she signed for me in 2009...

dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Congrats, I got her last year. Its great she still signs at her age. She is a living legend. Did yours come from Italy ? Oh I just looked again and thats the address I used but my pic came from overseas. Postage and all.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Just being honest, folks!

It's a shame that her handwriting is so messy now.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Congrats on your success. I have a photo of me and her at a book signing when I met her many years ago I would like to send. It is a little messier but I certainly can read it...
Although oddly enough on her recent signatures it looks like Lauren (some extra letters) and Bacall. Her middle name is Joan perhaps that?
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

No, I think she's just losing her ability to write.