AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

JackSevens7 wrote:What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
That Envelope wasent an SASE that came from me. He sent his own envelope and picture
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Why did you open it from the bottom? Appears that it had already been opened from the top..maybe thats why...
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

vjw0307 wrote:Why did you open it from the bottom? Appears that it had already been opened from the top..maybe thats why...
Are you serious right now??? I dont even understand what your saying. I dont open the envelope the way you prefer and you think the envelope has already been opened. I open all of my ttms live and this one is no exception. I would suggest just stop talking. Now you just sound silly...
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

JackSevens7 wrote:What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
there is a way to stick a SASE without it being creased. i send a smaller SASE when sending an 8x10 i send an envelope that will fit the photo perfectly, and put it in a larger envelope. it does work without creasing the envelope. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Great success congrats. Whats that about having to FOLD your sase ? Thats just wierd. Put it in a 9x12 envelope and it fits right in no problem.
NRC Collectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NRC Collectibles »

atleast real graphers such as myself arent falling for your scam. People know you're a fake... it's not a shocker. If you think this is the only graphing board you're talked about on, you've got news because people talk about the fake successes you have on plenty of boards you're not on. Just cut out the flooding of bullshit like this one. Maybe send Jeff reardon or bobby doerr a few cards and we'll believe you.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

NRC Collectibles wrote:atleast real graphers such as myself arent falling for your scam. People know you're a fake... it's not a shocker. If you think this is the only graphing board you're talked about on, you've got news because people talk about the fake successes you have on plenty of boards you're not on. Just cut out the flooding of ******** like this one. Maybe send Jeff reardon or bobby doerr a few cards and we'll believe you.
I'm not going to judge either side here, but if you want to shout FAKE, then please provide some evidence. It's the best way to sort the yes from the no's. Otherwise, a slanging match keeps the post at the top of the page and is pointless.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Here are some comments about this "success". This is considered to be one of the top sports collecting sites out there.
http://www.sportscollectors.net/Message ... x?t=145125
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

vjw0307 wrote:Here are some comments about this "success". This is considered to be one of the top sports collecting sites out there.
http://www.sportscollectors.net/Message ... x?t=145125

just to let you know that link only works for those who are members ;)
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

NRC Collectibles wrote:atleast real graphers such as myself arent falling for your scam. People know you're a fake... it's not a shocker. If you think this is the only graphing board you're talked about on, you've got news because people talk about the fake successes you have on plenty of boards you're not on. Just cut out the flooding of ******** like this one. Maybe send Jeff reardon or bobby doerr a few cards and we'll believe you.
I am no scam and neither is this success. I 100% guarantee this success is real and im sick of having to defend myself against people such as yourself. What are my "fake" successes? You can look at my videos. ive been doing ttms for about 2 years or so and all of my succeses are real. Nobody questions the ttms i get from people like peyton manning, jordy nelson, jerry west, etc. The only reason you question wade is because its so hard for your narrow minded brain to comprehend that maybe someone was able to crack the code and get a success from a player of the magnitude of Dwyane Wade. I would love to hear what you think you know but the truth is you know nothing. Just because i got a great success doesnt mean its fake. What are these other forums your talking about where people "bash" my successes and call me a scammer? Just because someone says something doesnt mean its true. They know nothing about me so its comical that they are talking about my successes.