It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
This is by far my best success ever!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Dwyane Wade signed an 8x10 photograph for me beautifully!!!! I am still in shock and cant believe it!!! The Miami heat superstar, 3x NBA champion and NBA Finals MVP signed for me! Im not sure if you can see on video but i looked at the autograph and you can clearly see it IS NOT a preprint because of the streaking in the autograph. It looks to be authentic to me!

sent 6/20/13
received 7/6/13

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING SUCCESS ON YOUTUBE! PRESS THE LINK BELOW AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT!!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 pm 

Collector since: 2012
Let me guess,you got this amazing success from another one of your private addresses.Let me give you a clue.These guys you are getting amazing "COUGH COUGH" autographs from do not sign thru the mail.That means they WILL NOT sign thru there residence more less the team address.You can stop seeking attention now with your fake youtube videos.Sorry to call you out,but you fakes need to be put in there spots!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:54 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
spooner wrote:
Let me guess,you got this amazing success from another one of your private addresses.Let me give you a clue.These guys you are getting amazing "COUGH COUGH" autographs from do not sign thru the mail.That means they WILL NOT sign thru there residence more less the team address.You can stop seeking attention now with your fake youtube videos.Sorry to call you out,but you fakes need to be put in there spots!

I don't agree with you...I mean yes there are people that don't sign through via agency or thru home addresses. BUT some do sign via their home. I got one last week from Christian Bale. But just because they won't post the address don't mean that the YouTube videos are fake. LOL!

Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm 

I dont appreciate being accused. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY TTMS IS 100% AUTHENTIC I GUARANTEE IT. I DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING AND I DONT FORGE AUTOS AND PRETEND I GOT THEM....I didnt get this success from the team address. i used a private address. i did lots of research in order to find it. Im not trying to get any attention. It really bothers me that just because i get some really cool successes that people assume that they are fake... Their are many different ways of going about finding addresses. Dont be so quick to assume.

spooner wrote:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi SportsFan2342 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} Dwyane Wade on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
SportsFan2342 wrote:
I dont appreciate being accused. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY TTMS IS 100% AUTHENTIC I GUARANTEE IT. I DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING AND I DONT FORGE AUTOS AND PRETEND I GOT THEM....I didnt get this success from the team address. i used a private address. i did lots of research in order to find it. Im not trying to get any attention. It really bothers me that just because i get some really cool successes that people assume that they are fake... Their are many different ways of going about finding addresses. Dont be so quick to assume.

Don't worry about it. If you know you didn't forge them or do whatever they are accusing you of, BE HAPPY. Let all those comments roll off of your back! Keep doing your research and getting those successes. It only enhances your collection @ the end of the day. So they can stay mad if they want to. LOL! :mrgreen: CONGRATS!!

Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 pm 

Autographs received: 87
Good job, and great success!!!! Don't ever sweat about it, People are just jealous that you have one of the best basketball players right now!! Keep on getting some of the best sports player out there, and GOOD LUCK on collecting!! :D {up}

Last edited by Usafcolts on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:14 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 99999
Collector since: 1900
Is That on computer paper?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 am 
$10 allposters gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 15
What exactly do you mean by "private address"? This forum is supposed to be feedback about address in the database. If the address is private then how do you have them and again, why can't you share?

I'm not questioning the authenticity but just pointing out what most people are wondering.

Jim Bunning, Jim Thome, Billy Williams, Ryne Sandberg, Juan Pierre, Ricky Nolasco, Brian McRae, Craig Counsell, A.J. Pierzynski, Dylan Axelrod, Scott Feldman, Jed Lowrie, Carlos Carrasco, Justin Masterson, Tommy Layne, Jordan Norberto, Ryne Sandberg, AJ Pollock, Taijuan Walker, AJ Pollock, Gordon Beckham, Jim Henderson, Matt Guerrier, Glen Perkins, Ryan Pressly, Casey Fein, Caleb Thielbar, Ryan Cook

IN PERSON success:
Torii Hunter, Joaquin Benoit, Phil Coke, Evan Reed, Luke Petkonen, Gerrit Cole, Byron Buxton, Archie Bardley, Mark Appel, Carlos Correa, Tyler Skaggs, Billy Hamilton, Tony Campana, Albert Almora, Robert Stephenson, Taylor Guerrieri, Lance McCullers, Nick Travieso

18 MLB Ballparks Visited:
CHC, CWS, MIL, DET, STL(2), HOU, BOS, NYY, NYM, PHI, PIT, BAL, WAS, CLE, CIN, MIN, KC

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 50
CHIgrapher wrote:
Is That on computer paper?

Nope. It has a glint. :mrgreen:

Favorite successes: SETH GREEN ( authentic, personalized. ), Demi Lovato ( authentic ), Drew Barrymore ( authentic ), Debra Jo Rupp ( authentic ), Cameron Diaz ( authentic ), Christopher Meloni ( authentic ), Beyonce ( authentic ), Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( authentic ), Kevin James ( authentic ), Johnny Depp ( authentic-trade ), Melissa McCarthy ( authentic ), Betty White ( authentic ), Sarah Jessica Parker ( authentic ), Ray Romano ( authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic ), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ), Bill Cosby( authentic ), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ), Jerry Maren ( authentic ).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:02 pm 

dancingirl1 wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:

Don't worry about it. If you know you didn't forge them or do whatever they are accusing you of, BE HAPPY. Let all those comments roll off of your back! Keep doing your research and getting those successes. It only enhances your collection @ the end of the day. So they can stay mad if they want to. LOL! :mrgreen: CONGRATS!!

Thanks :) that means alot! i appreciate that. your right. im not going to worry about dumb comments like that. i just had to lay the truth on that guy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 pm 

Usafcolts wrote:
Good job, and great success!!!! Don't ever sweat about it, People are just jealous that you have one of the best basketball players right now!! Keep on getting some of the best sports player out there, and GOOD LUCK on collecting!! :D {up}

Thanks that means so much! Ill ignore those people!

Last edited by SportsFan2342 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 50
{up} It doesn't matter what they think. Enjoy your success!

Favorite successes: SETH GREEN ( authentic, personalized. ), Demi Lovato ( authentic ), Drew Barrymore ( authentic ), Debra Jo Rupp ( authentic ), Cameron Diaz ( authentic ), Christopher Meloni ( authentic ), Beyonce ( authentic ), Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( authentic ), Kevin James ( authentic ), Johnny Depp ( authentic-trade ), Melissa McCarthy ( authentic ), Betty White ( authentic ), Sarah Jessica Parker ( authentic ), Ray Romano ( authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic ), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ), Bill Cosby( authentic ), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ), Jerry Maren ( authentic ).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm 

Autographs received: 6
Collector since: 2013
Cool Success!!! Can You Please PM Me The Address Because I Have Been Researching For Years And Can't Find It.

Thanks,

Nick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm 

Autographs received: 65
great success, and i agree don't let people get you down. i have done research and it is not hard to find private addresses if you look hard enough. in fact i am starting a 65 twins WS baseball, and already have permission to send off from some of the people. people that poke at private address success on this site are just the people who don't want to work for what they send off for. keep on collecting. {up}

Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/

Profile E-mail