Ke$ha VV Success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ke$ha VV Success!!

Post by outdancing »

Hi all! I'm SO excited about this one! :D Ke$ha was one of my most wanted, but I kind of gave up hope after a few unsuccessful tries. Then, I received this back in the mail! I sent it to the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California (she performed there on 6/18/13) and received it back today 7/5/2013! My original envelope contained a SASE, LOR, and 8x10 photo. She sent back the same photo in my SASE.

Thank you fanmail and Ke$ha!! {up}

photo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

envelope:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ke$ha VV Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi outdancing :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kesha on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

Comments on authenticity anyone? The 's' in the dollar sign looks a little different from some of the IP successes I've seen from her! Thank you!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I'm really not sure, but something is lingering that it's a sec
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

She isn't known to send anything back BUT I mean ya never know. The "loud and obnoxious" lettering makes me think it maybe real but im unsure.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lulu91422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu91422 »

omg i am so jealous! congrats! i won a meet and greet so met her but i wasn't able to get her autograph Im gonna try her vv on her Warrior Tour! :]
To see all my autographs go to: http://instagram.com/autographcollector98
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

It seems like it would be gross or dirty coming from her lol :? Yeah im not a fan haha but congrats if its real ...... {up}
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:It seems like it would be gross or dirty coming from her lol :? Yeah im not a fan haha but congrats if its real ...... {up}
{up}
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

johnnylightninglives wrote:It seems like it would be gross or dirty coming from her lol :? Yeah im not a fan haha but congrats if its real ...... {up}
haha it actually is a little bent up... but thanks, I'm really hoping it's authentic!!
lulu91422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu91422 »

outdancing wrote:
haha it actually is a little bent up... but thanks, I'm really hoping it's authentic!!
It is because when I was at her concert this guy who met her had her sign his VIP pass and it's the same signature!
To see all my autographs go to: http://instagram.com/autographcollector98