Jackie Collins success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jadielane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jackie Collins success

Post by jadielane »

I used the page on the Jackie Collins website where you can specifically request a signed photo (and it's personalised!) on the 14th of June. The address on the letter sent was the 19th of June and I received this morning, the 29th of June. So all in all, it didn't take too long to come from the US!
If anyone wants the exact link, it is: http://jackiecollins.com/autograph-request-form/

Pic and Envelope:

Letter:

I personally am so happy with this and think it is SO nice of a celebrity to offer this via their website free of charge. The fact it comes personalised it really lovely, too.
Received Autographs: Karen Hardy, Darren + Lilia, Anton + Erin, Camilla + Ian, Connie Fisher, Barbara Windsor, Kara Tointon, Sienna Miller, James Corden, Ruth Jones, Alison Steadman, Nigel Planer, Susie Black, Kerry Ellis, James + Ola Jordan, Sheila Hancock, Steph Fearon, Danielle Hope, Stephanie Davis, Dani Rayner, Miriam Margolyes, The Saturdays, Coronation Street Cast, Robbie Coltrane, Dannii Minogue, Matt Lewis, Richard Griffiths, Rita Simons, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Matt Baker + Aliona Vilani, BCFC, Blake Harrison, Emma Watson, J.K ROWLING!!, Peter Andre, Maggie Smith

Most Wanted: J.K Rowling, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Jason Isaacs, Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jackie Collins success

Post by admin »

Hi jadielane :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jackie Collins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)