Anton Yelchin

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anton Yelchin

Post by EA188 »

I sent to Rudderless & 5 to 7 so I don't know which I came from, I sent te same photo! This makes my Star Trek collection more than half complete.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anton Yelchin

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats!!! Hopefully it's 5 to 7, as I sent to someone else there so it would be good to see it works.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Seriously dude? Caught in a lie again. If you're buying them off ebay. Stop acting like you're getting them Via Venue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anton-Yelchin-S ... 7675.l2557

If anyone wants to see the truth.

You pulled the same crap with that Chris Pine autograph and I wonder how many others in your collection.
bollywood1978
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bollywood1978 »

@EA188
Crushphoto has absolutely right ! You should play with open cards !
It is unfair to the other collectors and makes false hopes ! :neutral:
my autograph collection --> 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009/2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2004/2003
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

this is just so lame {down} {down} {down}
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Seriously you guys?!?!?!

And really ironic considering I gave her one Benedict Cumberbatch VV address which other people were successful as EA188 was (explain the personal notes)... Then she tried a Tom Hardy one I gave her which got an RTS... Then she tried another Benedict VV address which OTHER people have been successful with.
She also gave me some other VV addresses and we have traded, etc.
You saying that she isn't really doing VV? Because she is and she's actually really good at finding addresses that MOST people die trying to look for. She has a lot of addresses that I have as well. Not like you're gonna get them. Gee, people. You're just jealous. Go and get a life.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
bollywood1978

Post by bollywood1978 »

@ElfMaidenArcher
May well be but that still does not explain why some of their autographs with EBAY auctions are identical, or ?! If so I have not said anything !
And this has nothing to do with jealousy. ;-) (Sorry for my english !)
my autograph collection --> 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009/2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2004/2003
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

This person is just a fraud and likes joining forums under false names to post false successes, a pretty sad life you must have. :lol:
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:Seriously you guys?!?!?!

And really ironic considering I gave her one Benedict Cumberbatch VV address which other people were successful as EA188 was (explain the personal notes)... Then she tried a Tom Hardy one I gave her which got an RTS... Then she tried another Benedict VV address which OTHER people have been successful with.
She also gave me some other VV addresses and we have traded, etc.
You saying that she isn't really doing VV? Because she is and she's actually really good at finding addresses that MOST people die trying to look for. She has a lot of addresses that I have as well. Not like you're gonna get them. Gee, people. You're just jealous. Go and get a life.

Except they have a proven track record of being a liar. And of course they have addresses. They subscribe to various movie industry publications.

But just because they post a success it doesn't make it legit. The proof in this case is the eBay link.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

bollywood1978 wrote:@ElfMaidenArcher
May well be but that still does not explain why some of their autographs with EBAY auctions are identical, or ?! If so I have not said anything !
And this has nothing to do with jealousy. ;-) (Sorry for my english !)
Well...what happens if you just happen to have printed the same photo/poster...

Even if she did buy them off eBay (which makes it not worth it to post it on here unless you post it as a bought success; people just end up fighting) that doesn't mean everything is bought...
Ok, and I was addressing generally. Not saying everybody is jealous.
Crushphoto wrote: Except they have a proven track record of being a liar. And of course they have addresses. They subscribe to various movie industry publications.

But just because they post a success it doesn't make it legit. The proof in this case is the eBay link.
May I ask who is "they"? I thought we were only talking about a "she" who is the OP.
I get mine off of IMDb, sample PDFs and Google. I'm not subscribed. I have VV addresses too, and I'm not a liar. Not saying that you were calling me one. Let's just drop this stupid conversation.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/