Arrow, rookie blue. Once apron a time.

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Arrow, rookie blue. Once apron a time.

Post by loulou123 »

I was wondering if the address for arrow, once apon a time and rookie blue were the same.
And when are they filming the next seasons?

Thanks!
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Arrow, rookie blue. Once apron a time.

Post by evenstar5 »

loulou123 wrote:I was wondering if the address for arrow, once apon a time and rookie blue were the same.
And when are they filming the next seasons?

Thanks!

Mmmmm I'm not 100% sure if they're the same location. But according to Stephen Amell's facebook page they are promoting season 2 now and will start filming in July. I sent to him right before filming wrapped for season 1 so hopefully I'll get something back soon. Good luck!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D