Tippi Hedren-Not signed

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SandraBonnie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tippi Hedren-Not signed

Post by SandraBonnie »

Sent/ (Letter+Photo+Enveloppe with no stamp) : 6 April 2013
Received/ (My picture in my own enveloppe): 30 April 2013
24 Days!

Adress used/
Tippi Hedren
PO Box 189
Acton, CA 93510
USA

Last edited by SandraBonnie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tippi Hedren-Not signed

Post by admin »

Hi SandraBonnie :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tippi Hedren on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
sneakerman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sneakerman »

Absolute freeloader!!!!! You get what you give. {down}
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

sneakerman wrote:Absolute freeloader!!!!! You get what you give. {down}
What?
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

A subtle hint that if you don't provide return postage, you don't get anything out of it.
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

luckyas13canbe wrote:A subtle hint that if you don't provide return postage, you don't get anything out of it.
Wrong. No donation, no autograph. It had nothing to do with whether or not a return postage was provided. Tippi is fair to return the photograph at least & paid for the return shipping.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

jamiso wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:A subtle hint that if you don't provide return postage, you don't get anything out of it.
Wrong. No donation, no autograph. It had nothing to do with whether or not a return postage was provided. Tippi is fair to return the photograph at least & paid for the return shipping.
Have seen several successes without the donation actually, so wise to check your facts. Fanmail ain't the be all and end all of collecting information. If I was her, I would have shredded the letter and photo for the cheek of not covering return postage.
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
jamiso wrote:
Have seen several successes without the donation actually, so wise to check your facts. Fanmail ain't the be all and end all of collecting information. If I was her, I would have shredded the letter and photo for the cheek of not covering return postage.

Several? Really?!? Post one!!! As far as I know, Tippi Hedren only signs for fans who enclose donations! Obviously, the photo was return WITHOUT a return postage provided so her not signing had nothing to do with it. Wise to CHECK YOUR FACTS! LMFAO :roll:
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

jamiso wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:
jamiso wrote: Wrong. No donation, no autograph. It had nothing to do with whether or not a return postage was provided. Tippi is fair to return the photograph at least & paid for the return shipping.

Several? Really?!? Post one!!! As far as I know, Tippi Hedren only signs for fans who enclose donations! Obviously, the photo was return WITHOUT a return postage provided so her not signing had nothing to do with it. Wise to CHECK YOUR FACTS! LMFAO :roll:
Yeah, I'd also like to see one of these..
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Feel free to go hunting about lads, I can without doubt state she does sign without donation as I have had one in the past myself. As I said, not all collectors post on this site, as it's full of folk who don't know their ass from their nose. As you said "as far as you know", unless you're claiming that you know everything going, then it's a good idea not to jump down someone's throat, especially not someone who is a pretty experienced collector across multiple genres.