Mark Wahlberg Successes

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Wahlberg Successes

Post by JackSevens7 »

Good afternoon,
I sent to Mark Wahlberg to the address in the database on 3 separate occasions. I sent to him each time with a SASE on: 2/2/2013, 3/9/2013, and 4/10/2013. Today, 4/27/2013 I received all 3 envelopes back with all my items signed.

Sent: 2/2/2013, 3/9/2013, and 4/10/2013
Received: 4/27/2013
Items Sent: 6; 4 8x10 Photos, 1 5x7 Photo, 1 Blu Ray cover
Items Received back Signed: 6

Address Used:
Leverage Managment
3030 Pennsylvania Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Thank you and Good Luck!
JackSevens7
Last edited by JackSevens7 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Wahlberg Successes

Post by eternity »

very nice, I am jealous, I will try soon.
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JackSevens7 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Wahlberg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

Thank you!
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Wow. 3 mailings within 2 months AND two photos a piece. Talk about greedy, it's a hobby not a business. Go buy some patience.
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

EA188,
Actually one of the mailings I only sent one photo...BUT...what's the point of commenting if you are going to be an asshole?

But thanks for the comment, I'll take it as a compliment.
TTM Successes:

Waiting For:
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

EA188 wrote:Wow. 3 mailings within 2 months AND two photos a piece. Talk about greedy, it's a hobby not a business. Go buy some patience.

I have to agree. Milking addresses like that is what ruins it for others. Who really needs 6 autographs from one person?
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

JackSevens7 wrote:EA188,
Actually one of the mailings I only sent one photo...BUT...what's the point of commenting if you are going to be an ******?

But thanks for the comment, I'll take it as a compliment.
Wasn't trying to be an ass. Just honest, who needs more than one. And I'm sorry let me correct myself, two items for him to sign per mailing. Like it makes a
Difference if its a photo or not.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Nice successes, but I do have to agree, that sending that many in a short time does seem a bit like either being greedy or trying to make a buck. Don't get me wrong we have all sent more than one item or more than one request, but not usually right on top of each other like that. There are many times that I end up with 2, 3, 4, or sometimes even 5 requests pending for the same person but that is because it's been a year and half and I haven't heard back. That being said be nice, Jack you are fairly new to this, but usually unless there is a reason to be polite most people don't send more than two items, and if they want more they wait at least a little while. There is a better chance of the person continuing to sign for others if they aren't swamped. And just be patient some requests can take over a year to get back. But yay congrats and good luck in the future. (not trying to be mean, just give you some tips and help)
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

EA188, Willywonka11, and Melindabear2002,
After thinking about this and reading your comments, I do agree. Why do I need multiple autographs from one individual? I just wanted to my best and to make sure that I received something back signed.

However, I do need to respect ALL opinions and comments and I did not initially do this. As I am new to the forum environment, I need to understand that there will be comments or feedback that may not be pleasing to others or ourselves. I also need to understand that this is a hobby where we ALL need to work together to achieve our successes. I will keep this in mind moving forward.

In saying this, I apologize and please forgive my shortcomings as I need to and will respect all comments and feedback moving forward. Thank you and Good Luck with your future autograph hunt(s). Thank you and take care!
JackSevens7
TTM Successes:

Waiting For: