Question about VV

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
disneycollecter23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about VV

Post by disneycollecter23 »

I want to send The Script a picture and letter Via Venue, but I've never done it before. What do I do and what arena do I send to? Should I send the letter and picture a week before they actually perform there? I really want their autograph. Thanks!!
Autographs received (authentic and TTM successes unless stated otherwise) Olivia Holt, Skai Jackson (PP), Peyton List, Spencer List, Cameron Boyce (PP), Karan Brar, Gig Morton, Stefanie Scott, Brandon Johnson, Matthew Lewis, Xavier Atencio, Michael Eisner, Adam Irigoyen (PP), Dyla Riley Snyder, Shirley Henderson, David Bradley, Zoe Wanamaker, Dave Legeno, Gianna Martello, Sean Biggerstaff, Emma Jones, Ross Lynch, Fiona Shaw, Cody Simpson, G. Hannelius, Florida Georgia Line (Email PP), Alli Simpson, Alexander Ludwig, Austin North, Ryan Merriman, Mark Henn, Ava Cota, Willow Shields, Ed Asner, Corey Fogelmanis, Jeff Pidgeon, Tony Anselmo, Richard Sherman, Drew Seeley, Jonathan Freeman, Mary Costa, Veronica Dunne, Girl Meets World authentic cast photo, Noah Urrea (email), Brec Bassinger, Kelli Berglund, Sarah Gilman, Elle Fanning, Pat Carroll, Danielle Panabaker (VV), Jesse McCartney, Imelda Staunton, Beth Littleford, Cameron Boyce
Lauren81492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about VV

Post by Lauren81492 »

disneycollecter23 wrote:I want to send The Script a picture and letter Via Venue, but I've never done it before. What do I do and what arena do I send to? Should I send the letter and picture a week before they actually perform there? I really want their autograph. Thanks!!
I generally look at the artist's website to see where they'll be, then e-mail one of the venues and ask if they pass on fan mail. If no, try another. If yes, then I make sure the letter, photo, and SASE go out about a week before the date of the show (varies depending on where you live--I try to allow around 3 days for it to get there, then a couple extra days when it just sits at the venue). Format the address like this:

The Script
c/o Name of Venue
Venue Address

Some will tell you to write "PLEASE HOLD UNTIL [date of show]" on the outside, and while I don't think this is strictly necessary (the venue employees are likely to know when the concert is), it certainly can't hurt.

Bear in mind that VV can be pretty risky. Don't send anything you want to keep.