DOLLY PARTON AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DOLLY PARTON AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

I didn't look at the date. I clicked it because it was at the top of the 'recent feedback' links on the homepage, so don't talk to me like an idiot
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yes you did. You quoted my original post with a snarky remark. I am terribly sorry it offends you so that I don't check the date of every post on the 'recent feedback' list, on the off-chance it is a year old post that someone else has bumped back up.

I also don't appreciate being insulted by a compete stranger, and I highly doubt if we were face to face you would have spoken to me like that, nor would I have ignored your rudeness. Do you feel like a big man being such an ignorant and rude cockring behind the anonymity of the internet?
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

Morphindel wrote:Yes you did. You quoted my original post with a snarky remark. I am terribly sorry it offends you so that I don't check the date of every post on the 'recent feedback' list, on the off-chance it is a year old post that someone else has bumped back up.

I also don't appreciate being insulted by a compete stranger, and I highly doubt if we were face to face you would have spoken to me like that, nor would I have ignored your rudeness. Do you feel like a big man being such an ignorant and rude cockring behind the anonymity of the internet?
Don't bother with him--he has nothing better to do than attack people and talk to himself--all these fake accounts on the board are his.

Just ignore little sad mike and he'll go away.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

You can write to her via venue and get a pre-print like everyone else if you would like. Authentic ones hardly ever come up for sale online but every now and then if you look enough...
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AbbieCarroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AbbieCarroll »

on 12/24/2015 I mailed a SASE envelope with 93 cents postage to the address together with a blank birthday card for her to sign (also with postage) because it's my mother's 80th birthday. Together with a postcard explaining the upcoming event and requesting she send a photo and sign the card.

I sent this request to both addresses in your database.

On 1/15/2016 I received a lovely autographed photo of Ms. Parton in her own 9 x 12 envelope and postage from:
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
The Dollywood Foundation
2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

{??}