DOLLY PARTON AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tammyharrison
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DOLLY PARTON AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Post by tammyharrison »

{down} {down} I took the time to send a hand written letter requesting an autograph for a small collection I plan to pass down to my son when I die. I included a self address ed stamped envelope. I would have rather they ignored me, but one of her people wrote back to say she didn't have time to sign autographs for her fans. She felt her time would be better spent with a foundation that she helps sending books to 3 other countries. She can send those cds overseas too. I certainly won't buy another one. I used the following
address:

Dolly Parton
Dollywood
(Company)
2700 Dollywood Parks Blvrd
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
admin
Site Admin

Re: DOLLY PARTON AUTOGRAPH REQUEST

Post by admin »

Hi tammyharrison :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and letter you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dolly Parton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

tammyharrison wrote:{down} {down} I took the time to send a hand written letter requesting an autograph for a small collection I plan to pass down to my son when I die. I included a self address ed stamped envelope. I would have rather they ignored me, but one of her people wrote back to say she didn't have time to sign autographs for her fans. She felt her time would be better spent with a foundation that she helps sending books to 3 other countries. She can send those cds overseas too. I certainly won't buy another one. I used the following
address:

Dolly Parton
Dollywood
(Company)
2700 Dollywood Parks Blvrd
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

Oh quit your moaning, it's hardly the biggest deal in the world that someone who gets that many letters cannot respond. You want something to be upset about? Think about the families of those in Boston yesterday.
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

I think you're taking the failure a tad too personally.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

I'm sure Dolly will be crying her millionaire heart out to lose you as A fan :p
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

Stop being such a pathetic crybaby. You have too except your not going too get a success every time you write too someone who is likely too get hundreds of mail every week. At least you got a reply too tell you. Now grow up you little brat.
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

A little research into her signing habits would have saved you some stamps.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Simply seeing her signing habits would have saved you some time--and from time to time they do send out pictures that she pre-signed and dated. I got one. They sent back my photo and included one she signed and dated...that was years ago.

Besides, wanting a photo for a collection you want to pass down to your son is hardly a "ooh, let me jump on that." No offense, I'm big in family history and heirlooms, but as a major celebrity, that isn't as important as helping kids learn and read! Or even if you sent a photo (did you send one?) saying you were raising money for an event/charity THAT may have caused a different response. Dolly is seriously one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. But she is EXTREMELY busy!
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

Shes not answering to that address because shes doing a world tour. Write her Via Venue.