TOM HANKS HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
thefameautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TOM HANKS HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by thefameautographs »

So Saturday night I took a trip to New York to see Tom Hanks on Broadway in The Lucky Guy. After the show I stood by the stage door and waited to meet him. Thankfully enough I was in the front. I brought a poster with me to get signed and he signed it and took a picture with me! There were about 4-5,000 people on the street waiting to see him! There were 6 cops and 3 of them were on horses with guns! It was a mob scene. I felt so lucky and was so thankful I was able to get an autograph and picture with him. So many other people left unhappy with no autograph and no picture. Tom only signed for two minutes then left.

Tom Hanks was also very nice! Once I got my poster signed I quickly asked for a picture with him. My mom gave me her iPhone and I went to go take a picture with him on the front facing camera and the phone DIED right in the middle of me taking my picture with Tom Hanks. Tom then said, "Oh no! What happened?!" (It sounded like Woody from Toy Story was talking lol) I told him the phone died. I then got out my phone...Tom then TOOK MY IPHONE, asked for my passcode, opened the camera app and took the picture. I.ALMOST.DIED. Tom Hanks used and TOUCHED MY iPhone. *faints*

I also got to meet the whole cast and they signed my Playbill. The only signature that isn't on there is Tom Hank's but that's ok. He signed my poster and took a picture with me. That's good enough :D

Comment below and let me know what you think! {up} :D

Last edited by thefameautographs on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TOM HANKS HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by ScottishDan »

AMAZING!!! 8)
thefameautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thefameautographs »

ScottishDan wrote:AMAZING!!! 8)
Thank you!!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Super jealous! :) So happy for you!!! :) I can only imagine the pandemonium that took place that evening. Congrats! :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Wow! That is amazing! I would love to have his autograph for my Apollo 13 collection.

BossC
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SWfan27 »

:D Wow incredible success! Congrats! He is by far one of the best actors today! :D He honestly has never failed to disappoint which is why he is so fantastic! He seems like such a nice, down to earth kind of guy.
Latest Success: Joanne Froggatt
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
Check out my autograph website: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

So lucky! I set to him at the Theatre I doubt he'll sign but you never know maybe ill be surprised.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Who's the guy from Blue Man Group?
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greek Hunter »

Congratulations! Great success
sneakerman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sneakerman »

Massive success! {up} Just a pity you had to use an Apple product for something so special.