Benedict Cumberbatch

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
jannelupin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Benedict Cumberbatch

Post by jannelupin »

I want to send a fanmail to Benedict now, but I am not sure whether the address which are provided on his webpage can work or not.

Since he is filming Sherlock Season 3 right now, I want to sent it to the set.

Does anyone know the address of the filming set? Or any better suggestion?
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Hi! The Sherlock studio will NOT pass on fan mail.
I suggest waiting for his next projects:
"Absolutely Anything" (though, I think the studio for that said that they won't pass on fan mail)
"Crimson Peak"
We still have to see if he'll return to New Zealand for the extra filming for "The Hobbit" this summer.

He does not reply when you send to his agent.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
jannelupin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jannelupin »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:Hi! The Sherlock studio will NOT pass on fan mail.
"Absolutely Anything" (though, I think the studio for that said that they won't pass on fan mail)
"Crimson Peak"
We still have to see if he'll return to New Zealand for the extra filming for "The Hobbit" this summer.

Thanks for the information! May I ask when does Absolutely Anything starts filming, and where can I obtain the address?
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jannelupin wrote:
ElfMaidenArcher wrote:Hi! The Sherlock studio will NOT pass on fan mail.
"Crimson Peak"

Thanks for the information! May I ask when does Absolutely Anything starts filming, and where can I obtain the address?
Filming dates have not been announced, yet. As for the address, we're not sure if they'll pass on fan mail.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

Hi, I just checked that Guillermo del Toro plans to start production of "Crimson Peak" in July 2013. I know it is still quite early to ask (but I'm not familiar with via venue at all), I wonder when the filming process might begin and when might be the safest time for me to send fanmail for Benedict??!!

Thank you for your help. Look forward to the reply :razz:

Latest Success: Jeremy Renner
In Person Success: Tom Cruise
Wait-for: Matt Bomer, Michael C. Hall
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The one who runs http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/ is frequently in contact with Benedict's publicity agent and said that "Crimson Peak" starts filming February 2014. I believe he is no longer going to be in "Absolutely Anything" according to IMDb. Plus, his PA made no mention about it.
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:The one who runs http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/ is frequently in contact with Benedict's publicity agent and said that "Crimson Peak" starts filming February 2014. I believe he is no longer going to be in "Absolutely Anything" according to IMDb. Plus, his PA made no mention about it.
Thanx for the info. I just checked the website you recommeneded... it is said that "The Imitation Game" will begin filming this summer. So, will that be an earlier choice to try then?! ;-)

So, do I just regularly check on IMDb if "The Imitation Game" is on the status of filming?

Thanks again for the help!!
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sakuramomo12 wrote: Thanx for the info. I just checked the website you recommeneded... it is said that "The Imitation Game" will begin filming this summer. So, will that be an earlier choice to try then?! ;-)

So, do I just regularly check on IMDb if "The Imitation Game" is on the status of filming?

Thanks again for the help!!
You're welcome! I guess, you could check IMDb regularly. There really isn't much news about that film... I believe that right now, he's taking a break from filming "Sherlock" so that Martin Freeman can go back to New Zealand for pick-up shots for the "Hobbit". I don't know if he'll go back as well. "The Imitation Game" either films during the break or after they finish "Sherlock". They go back to filming "Sherlock" in August. There's also "The Man Who"...but that's still up in the air.
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
You're welcome! I guess, you could check IMDb regularly. There really isn't much news about that film... I believe that right now, he's taking a break from filming "Sherlock" so that Martin Freeman can go back to New Zealand for pick-up shots for the "Hobbit". I don't know if he'll go back as well. "The Imitation Game" either films during the break or after they finish "Sherlock". They go back to filming "Sherlock" in August. There's also "The Man Who"...but that's still up in the air.
Oh, I really appreciate your detailed response.

Actually, I now live in New Zealand. So, it will be GREAT if Benedict comes for "The Hobbit". Haha. Anyway, I have one more question (I'm the girl with a hundred questions!!!). When the film shows to be on production in IMDb, is that the time that I should start looking for venue address? Or should I wait until when it's during the filming process??

Thanks for the help again :D
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sakuramomo12 wrote: Oh, I really appreciate your detailed response.

Actually, I now live in New Zealand. So, it will be GREAT if Benedict comes for "The Hobbit". Haha. Anyway, I have one more question (I'm the girl with a hundred questions!!!). When the film shows to be on production in IMDb, is that the time that I should start looking for venue address? Or should I wait until when it's during the filming process??

Thanks for the help again :D
No problem! I suggest looking for an address once they announce where they're going to film.