Aoibheann McCaul (Fair City) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Aoibheann McCaul (Fair City) Success

Post by stigduke »

Aoibheann McCaul is an Irish actress. Although she has made several appearances, these days she is best known for her role as Caoimhe Dillon in the Irish TV soap opera Fair City.

Her character, Caoimhe Dillon, is one of three sisters of a family from Kilkenny who move to Carrigstown to start a new life. Since they moved into Carrigstown in late 2011, Caoimhe, at the time was the most rebellious and often troublesome member of the Dillon family. Despite a conviction for grand theft, Caoimhe still had a penchant for dating criminals, most notably Declan 'Decco' Bishop, whom she had falsely imprisoned in a storage area where he and his brothers kept stolen goods. It led to Decco been jailed for three months for failing to turn up at a court hearing. Caoimhe has since turned over a new leaf and she and her sister Nessa run a pub in Carrigstown called 'The Station'.

Sent 1 LOR, SASE and 5x7 photo to Ms. McCaul on 21/12/2012. On 04/04/2013, I received a different photo - an 8x10 version of the photo I sent - It was signed and she wrote a letter on the back of the photo. This ranks as one of the best replies I ever got from any star, Irish or international.

Address used was:
Aoibheann McCaul
c/o Fair City Office
RTÉ
Donnybrook
Dublin 4
Ireland

Sorry no scanner
admin
Site Admin

Re: Aoibheann McCaul (Fair City) Success

Post by admin »