Liz Bonnin (host of Bang Goes The Theory) Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Liz Bonnin (host of Bang Goes The Theory) Success.

Post by stigduke »

Liz Bonnin, born in Paris, France in 1976, is a TV presenter who has worked on shows in both Ireland and the UK.
After a failed stint as a pop star, she went into TV, her first major presenting job was at a music awards ceremony. She later hosted the RTÉ gameshow Telly Bingo and later co-hosted a style programme, Off The Rails. She later moved to the UK where she had a more successful career as a presenter. She currently hosts a science programme for the BBC, called "Bang Goes The Theory"

Sent Ms. Bonnin 1 LOR and SASE on 27/02/2013. On 26/03/2013, I received a signed photo, plus some information on the back of the photo about how to make kitchen slime.

Address used was:

Liz Bonnin
c/o Jo Sarsby Management Ltd.
58 St. Johns Road
Clifton
Bristol, BS8 2HG
UK

Sorry no scanner
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Liz Bonnin (host of Bang Goes The Theory) Success.

Post by stigduke »

I had the honour of meeting Liz Bonnin in person at the television studios of Ireland's RTÉ on the 24th of January, 1997. It was such an honour and she was so mild-mannered and down-to-earth. Alrhough I didn't ask for autographs as I was not dirrectly interested in philography at the time, meeting Ms. Bonnin and certain other stars in person was such an interesting experience.

These days, I find it more safer to request autographs by post. As more and more stars are sick of being hassled by autograph collectors in person, the practise of getting autographs in the mail rather than in person, is, for me, a safer bet.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Liz Bonnin (host of Bang Goes The Theory) Success.

Post by admin »

Hi stigduke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Liz Bonnin on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)