BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH - I'm dying.

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
anaresque
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH - I'm dying.

Post by anaresque »

Hey hey!

Can I describe how happy and excited I am now? Now, I can't.
This was my first real fan mail ever, my first 'via venue' try ever. And Benedict is my most wanted. Now and forever.

Okay, to make a long story short, let's get down to business.
I actually wrote two letters: one to Woestijnvis address, and another one to FOB, but I was too late with the second one I'm sure.
And I received a reply to the letter I sent to Woestijnvis, so I want to make all of those who sent their letters to this address happy (if someone haven't done it before me): they forward it. Belgium, I love you! :)

Sent: 22 Feb | Sent back from Belgium: 8 March
Received: 18 March
Sent to: The Fifth Estate, Belgium
Sent: Letter to Woestijnvis asking them to forward the envelope inside to Benedict and the actual envelope for Benedict which included my letter to him, 3 photos 15x21, SAE and IRC.

I just freaking love this man.

He actually read my letter and replied to it. I respect how being so busy and... okay, extremely famous, he still reads and replies to fan mail. He is great. Incredible. I have no words to describe how amazing he is, so... DFVGBHNJLKJHGFGVBHNJMK.

Benedict Cumberbatch put a smiley face for me... Benedict Cumberbatch...
I can't. I just... I can't.

Envelope: http://cs419021.vk.me/v419021992/3c3c/dQ-Q92UuWy0.jpg
Photos together: http://cs421331.vk.me/v421331992/413e/jZ2_nHVBn2Y.jpg

1. http://cs419021.vk.me/v419021992/3c21/JWd8Zw4p4Go.jpg
Hello
Smiley :) !
Thank you, Anna.

2. http://cs419021.vk.me/v419021992/3c2a/tlRZpcM63PQ.jpg
Anna
Thank you so much for you letter.
x

3. http://cs419021.vk.me/v419021992/3c33/n8FmaflkUuY.jpg
Oh lord… A good idea at the time - look the very incarnation of cigar chomping arsehole - I’m not!
Yours, BC

So this is how it looks like. Yaaaay!
Last edited by anaresque on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH - I'm dying.

Post by admin »

Hi anaresque :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Benedict Cumberbatch on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

OMG!!! It just was, OMG!!!
Congratulations! You are really lucky!!! :D {up} {??}

I love Benedict Cumberbatch very much. O(?_?)O~~

I hope that one day I will get his autograph.
Fiona CHU
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fiona CHU »

I hope my will come back?
Most wanted:Lukas Podolski Tom Felton Daniel Radcliffe Alan Rickman Emma Watson Rupert Grint
Received:Neymar Jr.(private address)
Waiting for: Lionel Messi(private address) Cristiano Ronaldo?private address?Iker Casillias(private address) Andres Iniesta(private address) Harry Melling Domhnall Gleeson Brendan Gleeson David Beckham(private address) Cesc Fabregas (private address) Zlatan Ibrahimovic(private address) Gerard Pique(private address)
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED! THE FIRST ADDRESS ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! I can like die, now! I thought that address would never be successful and everybody was telling me it wouldn't but it did! Congratulations! This is so amazing!!!
Still waiting for mine and my sister's (she wrote to the second one). Thank you so much for posting! You must've been screaming.

yunian and Fiona CHU: This means we all still have a chance of getting ours! This girl lives in Europe, so maybe Belgium post is probably a bit slow...
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED! THE FIRST ADDRESS ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! I can like die, now! I thought that address would never be successful and everybody was telling me it wouldn't but it did! Congratulations! This is so amazing!!!
Still waiting for mine and my sister's (she wrote to the second one). Thank you so much for posting! You must've been screaming.

yunian and Fiona CHU: This means we all still have a chance of getting ours! This girl lives in Europe, so maybe Belgium post is probably a bit slow...
Well, you are here now, I'm very happy for that, let us pray together!!! :D

eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by eg9517 »

Yuck......I really dislike Bendict...and what a weird name. Benedict Cumberbatch...really?
He sucks at acting too. Plus he's not very appealing, if you know what i mean. LOL. :lol:
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

eg9517 wrote:Yuck......I really dislike Bendict...and what a weird name. Benedict Cumberbatch...really?
He **** at acting too. Plus he's not very appealing, if you know what i mean. LOL. :lol:
wqnmlgb!!! :shock: Let us exchange!!! 8) to tell you the truth, I don't like Tom Hiddleston actually, ?Well, once very like him.? I would like to use all my Tom Hiddleston's autograph to exchange Benedict Cumberbatch's autograph!!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by yunian on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

Thanks for the information.I sent to that address and now I'm finger crossed praying for a reply.
Enjoy your success!
Fan of Linkin Park :D
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

eg9517 wrote:Yuck......I really dislike Bendict...and what a weird name. Benedict Cumberbatch...really?
He **** at acting too. Plus he's not very appealing, if you know what i mean. LOL. :lol:
Thanks for letting us know.

anaresque, ???????????? ?? ???????? ?????? :)
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP