Nicole Cooke - Fast Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
andrewa123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicole Cooke - Fast Success

Post by andrewa123 »

9 days ago I posted a team cycle Jersey to Nicole Cooke (a replica jersey for a team Nicole rode for in 2004) using the address In the DB.
I sent this, a letter of request including a letter of thanks to Nicole for many years of enjoyment watching her career unfold and culminating in her retirement earlier this year.

Today I received my Jersey back and a rider card both signed and dedicated to me.

In addition to this, enclosed inside the packaging was a hand written thank you card from Nicole, thanking me for taking the time to write, for my best wishes for her future and saying she hoped I was happy with the Jersey.

I have sent to Nicole several times in the past and always had a great response, but the personalised, hand written card has just blown me away.

The jersey will now be framed,mounted and placed next to my cycle trainer as inspiration.

Favourite Successes:
Sir Jackie Stewart, Sir David Attenborough, Nicole Cooke, Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, John Surtees, Sir Stirling Moss, Michael Schumacher, Tony Brooks, Nigel Mansell, Emma Pooley, Jenny Tinmouth, Maria Costello

Most Recent Success:
Jenny Tinmouth

TTM Successes Include:
Sir David Attenborough, Jessica Ennis, Dame Kelly Holmes, Nicole Cooke, Sebastian Vettel, Martin Brundle, Dani King, Eleanor (Ellie) Simmonds, Romain Grosjean, Sir Chris Hoy, Elinor Barker, Daniel Ricciardo, Pastor Maldonado, Valteri Bottas, John Surtees, Victoria Pendleton, David Coulthard, Sir Jackie Stewart, Chris Froome, Sir Stirling Moss, Laura Trott, Joanna Rowsell, Lizzie Armitstead, Sir Bradley Wiggins, Michael Schumacher, Bradley Smith, Amy Williams, Tony Brooks, Nico Rosberg, Felipe Massa, Emma Pooley, Nigel Mansell, Susie Wolff, Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Bradley Smith, Katie Archibald, Claire Williams
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicole Cooke - Fast Success

Post by admin »

Hi andrewa123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Cooke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)