Mary Tyler Moore-Fail RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BoeingGuy777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mary Tyler Moore-Fail RTS

Post by BoeingGuy777 »

Sent photo, LOR and SASE to MTM on 12/24/12. RTS-Unable to Forward on 1/20/13. Used 510 E. 86th St, 21A, New York, NY 10028.
Last edited by BoeingGuy777 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mary Tyler Moore-Fail RTS

Post by admin »

Hi BoeingGuy777 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mary Tyler Moore on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
pwr255

Post by pwr255 »

Try including a donation to JDRF and write "Donation Enclosed" on the envelope. That worked for me with her.
My Autographs - More To Be Added Still http://pwr25.webs.com/apps/photos/
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by motivatedsoup »

if you do try it again with the donation will you post! I want to know if it still works because if it does I'm going to try :)
TTM: Lauren Bacall, Doris Day, Esther Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Barbara Eden, Ed Asner, Joan Fontaine, Jerry Lewis, Ann Blyth, Rita Moreno, Marge Champion, Kim Novak, Jane Fonda, Debra Paget, Betty White, Jane Powell, Joan Leslie
IP: Dean Butler x2, Kellie Pickler, and Craig Ferguson
Other: Monica Lewis- I bought her book and she sent me a hand signed copy! Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis handsigned vintage magazine from the 1950s that my parents bought me.
Also I have my mothers massive collection that she recently gave me that she started in the 1950s which includes a lot of people that I don't feel like listing here, a lot signed in person.