Bullying project Not Asking For Money Just 4min of your time

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
AlbinoSmurf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bullying project Not Asking For Money Just 4min of your time

Post by AlbinoSmurf »

Dear Mrs Gaga:
My name is Shawn Castle I am a junior at North Knox Jr/Sr High School.
My enrichment class which includes my teacher Mrs. Juabert and seven students Brett, Jenny, Hannah, Arielle, Hillary, Haley, and I have been working hard on a bullying project. We were all sitting in class one day and our teacher asked us what we thought that the number one issue in todays schools are, and we said bullying. So we decided to do something about it starting with our school. We want to decrease the bullying going on in our school. We believe we can definitly get to at least more than half of them. We have created a powerpoint with information on who the bully is, where to report a bullying citing, different types of bullys, and so forth. What I was going to ask you if you could kindly send a video at least a minute long to me about your stand up moment, or the moment you were bullied and stood up and handled it the right way. I want the video so I can include it in our power point along with our stand up videos I would really apprecite it. If you send me one i will make sure to post the project on youtube, make a facebook page for it, and send the powerpoint to you. Thanks from Mrs. Jauberts Enrichment class!!
albinosmurf94@yahoo.com <-----my email please send a video we would appreciate it
http://www.nknox.k12.in.us/nkhs/ <------School Website