Ewan McGregor Success/Dissapointment

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner

Ewan McGregor Success/Dissapointment

Post by eg9517 »

Sent LOR, pictures and SASE to address in database (United Agents).
Recieved today, my pictures back, small note saying he was abroad and PP.
Funny because I read the note closer and it appears as if his PA got the name mixed up, she addressed me as Ewan McGregor!! LOL! I wish I really was Ewan!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Ewan McGregor Success/Dissapointment

Post by admin »

Hi eg9517 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ewan McGregor on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

just reading online he is not living in the UK anymore and is living in California.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

eg9517 wrote:Sent LOR, pictures and SASE to address in database (United Agents).
Funny because I read the note closer and it appears as if his PA got the name mixed up, she addressed me as Ewan McGregor!! LOL! I wish I really was Ewan!
That's not an address. Ewan's name is at the top so they know who the note is about.
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

MW1221 wrote:
eg9517 wrote:Sent LOR, pictures and SASE to address in database (United Agents).
That's not an address. Ewan's name is at the top so they know who the note is about.
I know thats not an address. I said they addressed me as Ewan....please read the 1st scentence of the note.
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

MW1221 wrote:
I know thats not an address. I said they addressed me as Ewan....please read the 1st scentence of the note.
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

MW1221 wrote:
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

eg9517 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
Once again, I reiterate: THAT IS NOT AN ADDRESS. I didn't say mailing address. I said "address". As in "THEY DID NOT ADDRESS YOU AS ANYTHING".

And once again. His name is at the top so they know who the note is about.
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

No need to get so huffy about it. I don't think they do that....I have recieved the same letter but in regards to a different celebrity from United Agents. They had my name in place of where Ewan's name is.
sabrinaalexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabrinaalexandra »

My mom would literally die to have this! I wrote to him once for her, but to no avail. Perhaps I'll try again one day. :)