Email Requests

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
collectorfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Email Requests

Post by collectorfan »

What celebrities or Tv programs Do email requests?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Email Requests

Post by dancingirl1 »

New members really need to do searches @ the top of the page. JS!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

dancingirl1 wrote:New members really need to do searches @ the top of the page. JS!
I do agree with that, but sometimes they just don't take the time to do that.
collectorfan wrote:What celebrities or Tv programs Do email requests?
Most of your daytime tv programs(such as game shows, and some off hand celebrities) have email address's on their websites. you just have to know how to google, or even do a fanmail search on the celebs. Good luck.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
MrMartino
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrMartino »

Judi Dench
Maxi Biewer
Oliver Kahn
Jackie Collins
and all the studio fanmail addresses
Successes: Oliver Kahn,Mario Gomez, Sergio Busquets, Dirk Nowitzki, Jim Ross, Steve Austin, Thomas Gottschalk, Gerhard Schröder, Maxi Biewer, Jackie Collins, Judi Dench,Judge Judy, Daniel van Buyten, Patrick Weihrauch,Toni Kroos, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Holger Badstuber, Dante,Franck Ribéry,Arjen Robben, Joseph Finder,Tom Beck, Erdogan Atalay, Dwayne Johnson, Eve Torres,Ciara Bravo,Alison Hannigan,Zoli Farkas, Par Sundstrom, George Clooney,Peyton Manning, Ed Hochuli, Katja Dofel, Fandango, Rob Van Dam, Opollo Ohno, The Undertaker, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Eve Torres, Nathan Kress,

Most Wanted: Megan Fox, Shia La Boef, John Cena, Victoria Justice, Nickelback, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez

Follow Me on Twitter @Support_Rollins
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

dancingirl1 wrote:New members really need to do searches @ the top of the page. JS!
same.

Just try with a SASE or a SAE like everyone on here
pepperpierce
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pepperpierce »

Hugh Laurie . Jennifer Aniston. Ben Stiller, Tiffani Amber Thiessen. I know that there are some more but I am drawing a blank.
[color=#FF40BF][/color]Autographs recived7 Vin Diesel. 1 Eric Roberts.2 Robert England ( one as Freddy the other preprinted himself. One Michael Rosenbaum. 12 Lindsay Hartly. 7 Juilet Millis. 9 Eva Tamargo Lemuel. 8 Galen Gering ( now on a Days of Our Lives) . 7 Leigh Taylor Young. 7 Ben Masters. 6 Kim Johnston Ulrich.4 Justin Hartley (was on Smallville.1 Emily Harper. 10 McKenzie Westmore. 4 Ryan McPartlin.4 Dana Sparks. 7 James Hyde.7 Tracey Ross 8 Charles Divine. 5 Kellie McCarty.5 Kathleen Noone.
Waiting for: C.l.int Eastwood, Faye Dunaway, Kevin Bacon, Queen of England, Sally Field,
Tom Selleck, The Simpson's, Rachel McAdams
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

pepperpierce wrote:Hugh Laurie . Jennifer Aniston. Ben Stiller, Tiffani Amber Thiessen. I know that there are some more but I am drawing a blank.
Some of those are just PP from studiofanmail. i know rick steves does through the email, and i will know more in the next couple of weeks, but if it happens i believe greg proops does email. will post when it happens. Joan rivers also does through the email i have seen success's from her that way.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/