Jennifer Love Hewitt PP Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Love Hewitt PP Success!

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

Sent: 12-18-12 (Letter, SASE, Picture)
Received: 3-1-13 (My print unsigned and a PP)

Jennifer Love Hewitt
P.O. Box 57593
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
USA
Successes: Chris Brown (IP), Bill Cosby (TTM), Bobby Brown (VV), Seth Macfarlane (PP)(TTM), Daniel Tosh (VV), Jesse McCartney (TTM), Daniel Radcliffe (VV)(PP), Aziz Ansari (VV), Katie Leclerc (VV), Trey Songz (VV), Betty White (TTM), Amanda Seyfried (TTM), Robert Englund (TTM), Jeff Dunham (VV), Ricky Martin (VV), Alex Borstein (VV), Whoopi Goldberg (TTM), Bob Saget (TTM), Adam Lambert (TTM), Kevin James (VV), Danielle Panabaker (TTM), Tara Strong (TTM), Channing Tatum (TTM), Anthony Jeselnik (VV), David Spade (TTM), Rachel McAdams (TTM), Jodi Benson (TTM), Danielle Fishel (TTM), Dane Cook (VV), R. Kelly (VV), Bo Burnham (VV), George Lopez (TTM)
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt PP Success!

Post by georgethree33 »

I'm sorry - but why does anyone consider a pre print a success? I don't get it. That's sorta like being happy that the photocopier was working today. I can just as easily download her autographed image online, print it and call it a success….
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

georgethree33 wrote:I'm sorry - but why does anyone consider a pre print a success? I don't get it. That's sorta like being happy that the photocopier was working today. I can just as easily download her autographed image online, print it and call it a success….
Im calling it that because something came back but Im not at all happy about getting a PP.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

i would just post it as a partial success, cause you got something but because it was not an actual autograph it is only a partial success. but as you added it is a PP. it at least is something so a congrats is somewhat in order. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ChrisBrownsGirl21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Love Hewitt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RedBullDaryl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedBullDaryl »

People post a PP as a success as they received something back. They send out PP because these celebrities are extremely busy and don't always have the time to sign Autographs so leave people alone and let them be happy with what they have
tagahanga

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt PP Success! I got VONN

Post by tagahanga »

I agree with you RedBullDaryl.
Fans like us should be grateful that these celebrities send us something back even if it was prepared by their PAs.
I received an item from Lindsey Vonn and it's cool.
It's like those 3D pictures that changes when you flip it.
Please see attach photo:

http://surfmypictures.com/image/8c9ee24 ... k97ds.html

Sent: 4/25/2018
Received: 5/29/2018
Address used:P.O. Box 4758
Vail, CO 81657
tagahanga

Post by tagahanga »

Hi ChrisBrown,

I also sent Jen photos to sign on 5/7/2018.
Received below photo on 5/15/2018.
She did not sign my photos.
Address used from Database.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/8c9ee24 ... f2864.html

Did you receive same photo?