Michael J. Fox

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
VanillaHoney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael J. Fox

Post by VanillaHoney »

Does anyone know a current address?

Please not the address of the Michael J. Fox Foundation!

Would be great if anyone knew!

Thanks a lot! {??}
collector4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael J. Fox

Post by collector4ever »

Same here! I love that guy! And I also feel so bad for him. He had a shinning career ahead of him.
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

Their are two alternate addresses in the database.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

Yeah you could alaways try both addresses in the database, and when you write to him don't mention how sorry you fell for him beceause of his parkinsons disease , he hear's more then enough of that just write to him like a normal person, kike I did 2yrs. ago and he not only replied to me but he also persnalized the autograph to me.
collector4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collector4ever »

Thanks for the tips.
Which address did you use?
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

collector4ever wrote:Thanks for the tips.
Which address did you use?
I used the first address in the database.
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by eg9517 »

Do you mind posting some pics or a pic for me ot see? :) I really want to write to him!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Still, to be more accurate you could write to the address provided by Hyperion:

Michael J. Fox
C/O Hyperion Editorial Department
1500 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036

http://www.hyperionbooks.com/contact-us/
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

renef09 wrote:Still, to be more accurate you could write to the address provided by Hyperion:

Michael J. Fox
1500 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036

Thank you. I will try both since I am a die-hard fan of Mr.Fox!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

eg9517 wrote:
renef09 wrote:Still, to be more accurate you could write to the address provided by Hyperion:

Michael J. Fox
1500 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036

Thank you. I will try both since I am a die-hard fan of Mr.Fox!
I know that he is filming a sitcom about his life in New York. I tried that address... It's not the filming set but it's the company that will show that sitcom!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen