Airship Hindenburg Collection: Horst Schirmer success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Airship Hindenburg Collection: Horst Schirmer success

Post by TheImpaler »

here are the 4 autographed photos:
http://autographvip.blogspot.ro/2013/02 ... nburg.html

I recently wrote to the 5 survivors that had - in a way or another -connections to the Hindenburg Airship (and with the 1937 disaster), trying to obtain at least 20 spectacular photos of the famous airship signed. I already prepared 20 frames and I also framed 2 newspapers reprints about the 1937 disaster. This collection will look great on the wall - just beside my 50 framed photos from JFK Dallas 1963 collection!

Yesterday, 18 days after sending my first request, Mr Horst Schirmer kindly answered with a hand-written letter about his father - an engineer and aerodynamicist who designed important features of the ship - and he also signed the 4 photos of Hindenburg Airship I sent to him. Dr. Horst Schirmer is the child of Dr. Max Schirmer, who was an engineer and aerodynamicist who designed important features of the ship, and who flew aboard Hindenburg as a child. Dr. Schirmer is one of the few people still alive who actually flew on the Hindenburg - but not during its fateful crash in 1937. I like his story: when he was just 5 years old, Horst Schirmer stood under the 804-foot bulk of Hindenburg and lift the ship up. By telling him to do that, his father wanted to show him how lighter-than-air hydrogen made the 15-story tall dirigible he had helped design float, as if it was weightless.

I used his private address and I do not feel comfortable to publish it. If you are really interested, you should not have any problem to find it with google. Good luck!
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Airship Hindenburg Collection: Horst Schirmer success

Post by admin »

Hi TheImpaler :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
Urbanhacker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Airship Hindenburg Collection: Horst Schirmer success

Post by Urbanhacker »

Very nice! I have a Hindenburg signed photo. Would you mind sharing a couple addresses? If not message me. Cheers