carrie fisher refusal RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaymz887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

carrie fisher refusal RTS

Post by Jaymz887 »

Hello all
I sent Carrie Fisher 2 8X10 on Jan 29th. and today Feb 6 2013 i got the envelope back refused. :(
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/refusedy.jpg/
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: carrie fisher refusal

Post by cjhanson »

Maybe the padded envelope scared her and she thought it contained something dangerous. Try sending it in a flat envelope instead.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

cjhanson wrote:Maybe the padded envelope scared her and she thought it contained something dangerous. Try sending it in a flat envelope instead.

Thats horrible advice!

She doesn't sign TTM. Her autograph is ghost signed!

Dont waste any more postage!
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

cjhanson wrote:Maybe the padded envelope scared her and she thought it contained something dangerous. Try sending it in a flat envelope instead.
I'm sorry, but what now?
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Pay for her autograph at a show. You aren't going to get an authentic one through the mail. Sorry.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Better than getting a sec IMO. {up} {up}

:lol:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Re: carrie fisher refusal RTS

Post by admin »

Hi Jaymz887 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carrie Fisher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: carrie fisher refusal RTS

Post by vespasian »

personally i wouldnt bother with her,she doesnt care less about her fans,unless your paying,then its a different story