Henry Kissinger (9 month wait)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Henry Kissinger (9 month wait)

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I sent out a photo packet sometime last summer for a history class project, well needless to say i nam done with the class; and now i have 2 Henry Kissinger pics. Happy to have themas he is an integral part of U.S. foreign relations in the back half of the 20th Century!

I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Henry Kissinger (9 month wait)

Post by sonicsam »

Wow!! What address did you use?
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Its been a while, but i believe its the address in the system. Good luck, both me and my brother waited around the same time for it.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

I'll definitely try it. Thanks for posting :)
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

It is not unusual to wait that long for a reply but he usually comes through. Congrats. {up}
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

thanks, i am wanting to get into more historical autos. Would love to get, Eisenhower, MacArthur, Patton, and Abrams.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi usmcusarmy81 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Henry Kissinger
Kissinger Associates, Inc.
350 Park Avenue
Floor 26
New York, NY 10022-6045
USA

{star} Henry Kissinger on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Recieved yesterday, 1/28/13. Admin, and my scanner doesnt work all that great with envelopes, so ill forgo the festivities in regards to a $10 gift card:)