Selena Gomez IP success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez IP success!

Post by hsmremixworld »

awesome, she looks solo tired
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I don't blame her for being tired.... She is tired! He was invading her space and asking for autograph at a time he shouldn't of been asking honestly. She just got off a plane and you are asking for a autograph and you call yourself a fan?? Show some respect! Even I wouldn't do that!!!! I mean you are kinda like the paprazzos if you think about it attacking her as soon as she gets off a plane and obviously you must be buddies with some of them if you know when she gets off her plane.
Niko4631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Niko4631 »

Heyheyyou wrote:I don't blame her for being tired.... She is tired! He was invading her space and asking for autograph at a time he shouldn't of been asking honestly. She just got off a plane and you are asking for a autograph and you call yourself a fan?? Show some respect! Even I wouldn't do that!!!! I mean you are kinda like the paprazzos if you think about it attacking her as soon as she gets off a plane and obviously you must be buddies with some of them if you know when she gets off her plane.
Awwwww. I'm sorry that you probably never had the opportunity to get some of the autographs that I have gotten and met some of the people I have met. :)