ALL F.R.I.E.N.D.S cast - success :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jadeybabii_xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ALL F.R.I.E.N.D.S cast - success :)

Post by jadeybabii_xo »

I emailed the Friend's cast's Studio Fan Mail email on 6/9/12 and recieved ALL SIX (x2 of Courtney for some reason) today (25/1/13)

Although they are most likely pre-prints, i'm still happy to have the collection as i thought i would only get back 1 or 2 :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/079e.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/083wir.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/085kg.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/088tg.jpg/
Authentic Autograph's (unless stated): Selena Gomez (SFM), Catherine Zeta Jones, Joesph Gordon Levitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ewan McGreggor, Kevin Costner, Chris Pine, Kenneth Branagh, Matthew Lewis, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Smith, David Attenbrough, Toby Jones, ALL Friends cast (SFM PP), Natalia Tena, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Bill Nighy, Daniel Radcliffe (VV PP), Evanna Lynch (VV), Helena Bonham Carter, Helen McCrory, Sigourney Weaver, Christian Bale, David Bradley, Zac Efron, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes (PP), Dermot O' Leary, Jessie J, Emma Willis, Jim Broadbent, Fiona Shaw, David Tennant, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Thompson and Warwick Davis.

Most Wanted:
Alan Rickman, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, David Thewlis, Gary Oldman, Ralph Fiennes, Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift.
admin
Site Admin

Re: ALL F.R.I.E.N.D.S cast - success :)

Post by admin »

Hi jadeybabii_xo :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

jadeybabii_xo wrote:I emailed the Friend's cast's Studio Fan Mail email on 6/9/12 and recieved ALL SIX (x2 of Courtney for some reason) today (25/1/13)

Although they are most likely pre-prints, i'm still happy to have the collection as i thought i would only get back 1 or 2 :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/079e.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/083wir.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/085kg.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/088tg.jpg/
No most likely about it ;)

FYI >> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewforum.php?f=121
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Twelveby12 wrote:No most likely about it ;)
LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jadeybabii_xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jadeybabii_xo »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Twelveby12 wrote:No most likely about it ;)
LOL!
Duh - just being optimistic ;) i know they are pre-prints haha.
Authentic Autograph's (unless stated): Selena Gomez (SFM), Catherine Zeta Jones, Joesph Gordon Levitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ewan McGreggor, Kevin Costner, Chris Pine, Kenneth Branagh, Matthew Lewis, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Smith, David Attenbrough, Toby Jones, ALL Friends cast (SFM PP), Natalia Tena, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Bill Nighy, Daniel Radcliffe (VV PP), Evanna Lynch (VV), Helena Bonham Carter, Helen McCrory, Sigourney Weaver, Christian Bale, David Bradley, Zac Efron, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes (PP), Dermot O' Leary, Jessie J, Emma Willis, Jim Broadbent, Fiona Shaw, David Tennant, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Thompson and Warwick Davis.

Most Wanted:
Alan Rickman, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, David Thewlis, Gary Oldman, Ralph Fiennes, Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jadeybabii_xo wrote:Duh - just being optimistic ;) i know they are pre-prints haha.
Please don't 'duh' me. I didn't say anything about them.
I was talking to the other member, not you!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
cutmemic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cutmemic »

He has every right to "duh" you . You opened your self up for it by making your inane "LOL" post . Was that really necessary . You couldnt have just read the posts and moved on without adding your brilliant 2 cents . And if you wanted to you could have PM'd your "LOL" to the person you so obviously were not talking to . Learn a little etiquette
Successes Male: Henry Winkler, Bob Denver , Russel Johnson, Tom Selleck
Successe Female: Erin Gray x4 , Dawn Wells x2, Angie Dickinson x2 , Lynda Carter
Susane Somers , Lyndsay Wagner, Judith Light, Bess Armstrong
Judy Landers, Morgan Fairchild, Leah Remini , Rachel McAdams
Dana Delaney , Catherine Bach, Raquel Welch, Jane Fonda
Jenny McCarthy, Toni Tenille , Lea Thompson
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cutmemic wrote:He has every right to "duh" you . You opened your self up for it by making your inane "LOL" post . Was that really necessary . You couldnt have just read the posts and moved on without adding your brilliant 2 cents . And if you wanted to you could have PM'd your "LOL" to the person you so obviously were not talking to . Learn a little etiquette
LOL was in general. Not @ the success...I actually have all 6 cast members as well.
People can't laugh nowadays?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cutmemic wrote:And if you wanted to you could have PM'd your "LOL" to the person you so obviously were not talking to .
:shock: Really? Who PM's an LOL? Odd.
jadeybabii_xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jadeybabii_xo »

cutmemic wrote:He has every right to "duh" you . You opened your self up for it by making your inane "LOL" post . Was that really necessary . You couldnt have just read the posts and moved on without adding your brilliant 2 cents . And if you wanted to you could have PM'd your "LOL" to the person you so obviously were not talking to . Learn a little etiquette
Amen to this.

Most Wanted: