Help a Newbie

District12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help a Newbie

Post by District12 »

What is the minimum size envelope for Jennifer Lawrence fanmail and what should it look like cause I keep coming up with different results all the time?
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help a Newbie

Post by Bri0626 »

You can send whatever you want, any size photo and envelope. There isn't a specific size for anyone. I usually send 5x7 or 8x10 photos but some people only send 4x6 photos that fit in regular envelopes. Its really up to you!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help a Newbie

Post by Bri0626 »

Also it might be better to save your postage and send to her VV on one of her film sets instead of the PO box address everyone uses on here. Pretty much everything coming from her fanmail address is secretarial. She's really hard to obtain authentically. Good luck!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!