Jennifer Lawrence should I send again?

District12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence should I send again?

Post by District12 »

I have sent two Jennifer Lawrence fan mail letters one on October 6th 2012 and one on December 25th 2012 and they both have not come back yet I do understand that its like a 3+ month wait for them to get back this is my first time ever sending any sort of fanmail so If anyone (and I mean anyone) could help please pm me or comment thanks

~District 12
TinaLeeM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence should I send again?

Post by TinaLeeM »

It took 7 months for my reply to come back from Jen's fan mail address :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Why waste MORE MONEY on getting back a fake autograph?
(I will never understand that..)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
FionaCoast
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FionaCoast »

Sometimes you'll have to wait some few weeks, and sometimes 6 months or even a year or more. I heard of a person who did get a reply after 6 years!
When I sent to the actor John Nettles it took 6 months before he replied to me. When I sent to the actor Richard Briers it took one week and some few days.

Hold on and good luck! :)
PatiAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PatiAutographs »

District12 wrote:I have sent two Jennifer Lawrence fan mail letters one on October 6th 2012 and one on December 25th 2012 and they both have not come back yet I do understand that its like a 3+ month wait for them to get back this is my first time ever sending any sort of fanmail so If anyone (and I mean anyone) could help please pm me or comment thanks

~District 12
Hi !
It's better wait :)
Last edited by PatiAutographs on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LAST SUCCESS : Lana Parrilla aka Regina Mills & Jason Isaacs aka Lucius Malfoy

My site : http://patyautographs.weebly.com
My Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/PatyAutographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

PatiAutographs wrote: And I believe she is sending "real" autographs
I bet you do.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters