Clint Eastwood Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
allpuppetplayers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Clint Eastwood Success?

Post by allpuppetplayers »

Hello- I am new and this is my first post! I sent to Clint Eastwood P.O. Box 4366 Carmel, CA 93921-4366- Feb. 2012- got back Dec-2012

I sent and index card and this is what I got back

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!
ikcarolyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Clint Eastwood Success?

Post by ikcarolyn »

He is known to send secretarials.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

plenty of ideas, they all end in "it's not real".
sorry.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
SweetRiverBanes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweetRiverBanes »

Ineed, people have dedicated their lives to answering this question. Best to just believe what you want to believe, and move on...
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

here we go again.............
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

If anyone is interested, I have an inscriptions IP Eastwood i got myself. Good way to compare handwriting.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

busted_out_toof wrote:If anyone is interested, I have an inscriptions IP Eastwood i got myself. Good way to compare handwriting.
But he is known for sending out fakes... So it doesn't really matter. LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Unfortunately Mr. Eastwood is one of those hollywood legends who don't sign authentically TTM along with a few other actors in his caliber. :cry:
Thankfully, there are many Hollywood greats that do!!! I just got my 2nd reply from Lauren Bacall! Her signature has gotten very shaky in the last few years to the point it is almost impossible to distinguish her autograph anymore. Within a two month gap, I noticed there is an increased amount of loops in the autograph I just got back verses the previous one.
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

busted_out_toof wrote:If anyone is interested, I have an inscriptions IP Eastwood i got myself. Good way to compare handwriting.
I actually would like to see Eastwood's IP autograph. Couldn't distinguish the authentic ones considering the fact that he must have sent out a lot.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi allpuppetplayers :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Clint Eastwood on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)