Sara Paxton SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sara Paxton SUCCESS!!

Post by goldencardinal »

Bre2123 wrote:
goldencardinal wrote:
Bre2123 wrote:Wow really people? Why is everyone targeting this poor girl? Don't listen to them sweetie, this is what they did to me just go look at my Jenna/Tatum success they were literally targeting me over an address on an envelope >.>
People seriously...get a life, and stop targeting people its rude!

Thank you Bre2123! I don't know why they even make a BIG deal about this stuff. It's not like their life depends on it.
Anytime.
Hey someone stood up for me ;]
Just returning the favor, people on here keep acting like its a good idea to yell at people over stupid stuff.
Whether its real or fake isn't even the point anymore, hell it could be a secretarial...who knows?
I don't think people should make other people feel bad over it.
If you believe it is real thats all that matters.

Thank you Bre! People are STILL going on about it n my other posts. *sigh*. Why can't they be more mature?
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Bre2123 wrote:
I am not taking a stance on whether they are real or fake, not my point...the point is she gets it, no need to keep going on about it.
Actually she didn't until about ten minutes ago, until then she was posting about how they were real, how we had no proof, and how we were out of line. This is a feedback forum, where people come on to get an idea of who responds from where. With the amount of young impressionable people on here, there could have been 100 kids sending letters to Demi Lovato eagerly awaiting a reply, with no hope, all because of THAT post. That is why we point things out, and why NO forum in the world will allow people to post fakes. If you look back through, you'll see I opened very politely, only for the OP to get offensive in their response. I'm clean slating it from now on, as the OP has "explained" but you on the other hand, are clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you think that posting fakes is acceptable or that no one will point it out.

Additional based on updated posts...

Bre... if YOU believe it is real, then that doesn't make it real. It being real is what makes it a real signature. The OP has already posted that she knows they are not.

GoldenCardinal... perhaps if you hadn't spent the last 24 hours arguing that they were real, when you knew they weren't then people wouldn't still be commenting.You want people to be more mature after you had a go at those that were correct? Perhaps you should consider that. I had agreed to cleanslate, I'm now thinking you probably don't deserve it.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

twelveby12: I did not want to continue arguing. It is only now I see they could be fakes. I honestly did not before. I wanted to trust and believe my friend. Isn't that what you would want to do??

Also, stop bringing Bre into this matter. She's got nothing ot do with this. She's just helping me out because no one will stop arguing over this rediculous matter.
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

Twelveby12 wrote:
Bre2123 wrote:
I am not taking a stance on whether they are real or fake, not my point...the point is she gets it, no need to keep going on about it.
Actually she didn't until about ten minutes ago, until then she was posting about how they were real, how we had no proof, and how we were out of line. This is a feedback forum, where people come on to get an idea of who responds from where. With the amount of young impressionable people on here, there could have been 100 kids sending letters to Demi Lovato eagerly awaiting a reply, with no hope, all because of THAT post. That is why we point things out, and why NO forum in the world will allow people to post fakes. If you look back through, you'll see I opened very politely, only for the OP to get offensive in their response. I'm clean slating it from now on, as the OP has "explained" but you on the other hand, are clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you think that posting fakes is acceptable or that no one will point it out.

Additional based on updated posts...

Bre... if YOU believe it is real, then that doesn't make it real. It being real is what makes it a real signature. The OP has already posted that she knows they are not.

GoldenCardinal... perhaps if you hadn't spent the last 24 hours arguing that they were real, when you knew they weren't then people wouldn't still be commenting.You want people to be more mature after you had a go at those that were correct? Perhaps you should consider that. I had agreed to cleanslate, I'm now thinking you probably don't deserve it.
It all depends on the way YOU look at things. I mean honestly every autograph I get I plan on keeping not selling so whether it is real or not will never matter. I am happy even getting a sec signature back, its better than nothing. Perhaps her friend really did send it and really did get a sec...who knows? I encourage people to send for themselves, maybe they will get lucky....who knows? Now the Demi is obviously less likely, but Sara Paxton...I haven't heard much about her for a long while, so she could send out autographs no one really tries that much so we really don't know, and her sig could have changed since 2008 I know mine has.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SMH @ you young people ONCE AGAIN......
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

goldencardinal wrote:twelveby12: I did not want to continue arguing. It is only now I see they could be fakes. I honestly did not before. I wanted to trust and believe my friend. Isn't that what you would want to do??

Also, stop bringing Bre into this matter. She's got nothing ot do with this. She's just helping me out because no one will stop arguing over this rediculous matter.
As I said, it's done in my eyes. In more ways than one.

Bre jumped in because they think they have moral high ground, which they don't. Anyone who posts "if you believe it is real then it is real" will be met with scorn. Always. There was no need for them to comment, but they felt they had to, which means anyone can respond. I appreciate you now know these are fake, this is all good, but what Bre effectively said was "it doesn't matter if they're fake, why are you pointing this out". One final time, no one was "nasty" to you until you threw a wee strop, and even then, it was still rather straightforward, pointing out the flaws. If you wanted to believe your friend, fine, but surely you could have seen from the start when the links were posted, instead you kept arguing. That's what fanned the flames, not anyone else.

I am sorry, but I will never consider a "sec" as being better than nothing, and given the posts the OP made, "it's not a signature on the back, I put the Paxton underneath" etc etc, she was always going to be called out on it. By several people, not just me. There's also not a chance that those were sent and received, none whatsoever. And this is all working on the premise that the "friend" line is true.

If you are happy with fake signatures, save yourself the money and sign the photos yourself, it's just as pointless, but at least you'll only waste a photo/white card and some ink instead of stamp money. Just be sure not to bother posting them on here.

Probably best to leave it there, and have admin trash these, as they don't look good on the forum. I always find it is best to think before posting, and to know what you're talking about. I had a sneaking suspicion the Lovato wasn't right (as you'll see from my first reply) but it took me two seconds after that to confirm it. I'm not the only one with eyes, and the OP knows this, as do you.

This thread now reads the following for me...

This post was made by goldencardinal who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by Bre2123 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by dancingirl1 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Good times :D
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

Twelveby12 wrote:
goldencardinal wrote:twelveby12: I did not want to continue arguing. It is only now I see they could be fakes. I honestly did not before. I wanted to trust and believe my friend. Isn't that what you would want to do??

As I said, it's done in my eyes. In more ways than one.

Bre jumped in because they think they have moral high ground, which they don't. Anyone who posts "if you believe it is real then it is real" will be met with scorn. Always. There was no need for them to comment, but they felt they had to, which means anyone can respond. I appreciate you now know these are fake, this is all good, but what Bre effectively said was "it doesn't matter if they're fake, why are you pointing this out". One final time, no one was "nasty" to you until you threw a wee strop, and even then, it was still rather straightforward, pointing out the flaws. If you wanted to believe your friend, fine, but surely you could have seen from the start when the links were posted, instead you kept arguing. That's what fanned the flames, not anyone else.

I am sorry, but I will never consider a "sec" as being better than nothing, and given the posts the OP made, "it's not a signature on the back, I put the Paxton underneath" etc etc, she was always going to be called out on it. By several people, not just me. There's also not a chance that those were sent and received, none whatsoever. And this is all working on the premise that the "friend" line is true.

If you are happy with fake signatures, save yourself the money and sign the photos yourself, it's just as pointless, but at least you'll only waste a photo/white card and some ink instead of stamp money. Just be sure not to bother posting them on here.

Probably best to leave it there, and have admin trash these, as they don't look good on the forum. I always find it is best to think before posting, and to know what you're talking about. I had a sneaking suspicion the Lovato wasn't right (as you'll see from my first reply) but it took me two seconds after that to confirm it. I'm not the only one with eyes, and the OP knows this, as do you.
That is your opinion. Some people are happy with Secs, I don't know GoldenCardinal, I just stood up for her because no one else would...honestly I get your point as well, that real is what you want to see, as do we all. I was not trying to fan any flames, that was not my intentions at all, all I was attempting to do was stop all the arguing, its fake, fine move on everyone.
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

I have moved on completely. This is and wa sa rediculous thing to be arguing over. Have a great day.