The Walking Dead Season 4

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Walking Dead Season 4

Post by cjdavis42 »

I know what the address most likely will be, but I was wondering if anyone had a date on when filming would start. I have a set of cards I'd like to send to the cast there, but don't know when to send. Thanks!
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
Hatton08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

Post by Hatton08 »

I would also like to know when they start filming again too. Have they already filmed season 3b which is due to air over the next few months?
2014 TTM successes:
Pixie Lott, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Willis, Maggie Grace, Daniel Dae Kim, Emilia Clarke, Melissa McBride, Eva Green, Fiona Fullerton, Ola Jordan, Charles Dance, Laura Trott, Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Hunnam, Ana Ivanovic, Karen Gillan, Darcey Bussell, Jonathan Pryce, Mark Cavendish, Susie Wolff

Most Wanted:
Eugenie Bouchard, Taylor Swift, Steve Amell, Demi Lovato, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Bruce Willis, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsey Lohan, Imogen Thomas, Kylie Minogue, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Cara Delevingne, Helen Flanagan, Nathalie Emmanuel
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Yes, there is a large group of us waiting to see when filming starts again in 2013 for TWD. As far as i know, the address will be the same for the second season of the prison arc (as in the GN, the prison took up over 70 issues i think). But the entirety of Season 3 was finished filming by Nov. 14, with make up and reshoot issues going until the first week of December. The reason there is a mid season break is where there is time for all the post production to be don on all the episodes. Last i heard was that preproduction was to begin again in early March, so i would figure that April 15 is the date for everyone to be there. Thats when most people had sent their stuff by last year. Of course i could be wrong, this is just my opinion and what ive read from interviews with everyone at AMC.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
Nirvanafan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nirvanafan »

Good evening guys,

Could you please post the address to the set? I would like to send in my season 1 dvd inserts. Thank you in advance. This is a new hobby to me and I am still trying to figure out how to obtain mailing addresses.

Thanks,
Josh
ronandoc99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ronandoc99 »

Hey guys just wondering are any of you from outside the uk? if so are you sending american airmail stamps on the the SASE?
Thanks in advance
Ronan :)
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

May 6th.