Lukas Podolski success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
germancollector85
$10 gift certificate winner

Lukas Podolski success

Post by germancollector85 »

On the 9th January i received my autograph card back signed by German National Team soccer player Lukas Podolski.

sent out date: ??????
received date: 01/09/13

The address I have used:
Lukas Podolski
Player Management
Berta-Morena-Weg 9
83700 Rottach Egern
Germany

card

Uploaded with surfmypictures

envelope

Uploaded with surfmypictures
LeeIAm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lukas Podolski success

Post by LeeIAm »

Does "?????" mean "it's been a looong time, I can't even remember" or "I simply don't remember, but it diden't take him that long"?
Thanks for letting us know! {up}
If you need German stamps or any help with the lingo, feel free to PM me.
I may very well be interested in trading for stamps from your country (unless I don't need them!).
tyska13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tyska13 »

Did you send SAE or SASE?
My blogspot (in Polish):
http://autografy-tyski.blogspot.com/

My blogspot (in English):
http://justyna-football-autographs.blogspot.com/

My photo gallery:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101851838938468611909

Fave successes: Waldemar Sobota, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Robin van Persie, Maciej Musia?, Zachary Levi, Joe Hart, Mario Goetze, Przemys?aw Tyto?, Ma?gorzata Ko?uchowska, ?ukasz ?ygad?o, Doda, Javier Hernandez, Bayern Munchen, WKS ?l?sk Wroc?aw, Artur Boruc, Juan Mata, David Luiz, Tom Cleverley, Klitschko brothers, Zach Galifianakis, Edwin van der Sar, Jerzy Janowicz, ?ukasz Piszczek, Fernando Torres, Olivia Newton-John, Lech Pozna?, Sam Claflin, Slash, Steven Gerrard, Ilkay Gundogan, Jakub B?aszczykowski, Andre Schurrle, Agnieszka Sienkiewicz, Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott, Piotr Nowakowski, Mario Balotelli, David de Gea

I exchange footballers' home addresses!
I need English stamps -> PM if you need Polish.
germancollector85

LeeIAm wrote:Does "?????" mean "it's been a looong time, I can't even remember" or "I simply don't remember, but it diden't take him that long"?
I can´t remember. i usually write it down but i smply forget it. I think it was between Novermber and December.
it was the secound time i used the address and i have to say i am really happy with it.
germancollector85

tyska13 wrote:Did you send SAE or SASE?
i have send an self addressed and stamped envelope. I have included the card which i have received from the german soccer federation.
LeeIAm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeeIAm »

germancollector85 wrote:
LeeIAm wrote:Does "?????" mean "it's been a looong time, I can't even remember" or "I simply don't remember, but it diden't take him that long"?
I can´t remember. i usually write it down but i smply forget it. I think it was between Novermber and December.
it was the secound time i used the address and i have to say i am really happy with it.
Understandable! Thanks for the info!!!
tyska13 wrote:

i have send an self addressed and stamped envelope. I have included the card which i have received from the german soccer federation.
....and that's he way to do it. I don't mean to offend anyone, but sending just a SAE (unless agreed upon, OF COURSE) is like insulting the celeb by saying: gimme, gimme, gimme and do it for free! {down} Honestly, I can understand anyone not replying to that. I simply don't expect people to pay for doing me a favor.
I may very well be interested in trading for stamps from your country (unless I don't need them!).
tyska13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tyska13 »

tyska13 wrote:

....and that's he way to do it. I don't mean to offend anyone, but sending just a SAE (unless agreed upon, OF COURSE) is like insulting the celeb by saying: gimme, gimme, gimme and do it for free! {down} Honestly, I can understand anyone not replying to that. I simply don't expect people to pay for doing me a favor.[/quote]

Wait. I understand you, but you have to understand me too. I live in Poland and when I send letter to Poland I send SASE, but when I send to UK or Germany I send only SAE becouse in my post office they don't sale IRC.
My blogspot (in Polish):
http://autografy-tyski.blogspot.com/

My blogspot (in English):
http://justyna-football-autographs.blogspot.com/

My photo gallery:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101851838938468611909

Fave successes: Waldemar Sobota, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Robin van Persie, Maciej Musia?, Zachary Levi, Joe Hart, Mario Goetze, Przemys?aw Tyto?, Ma?gorzata Ko?uchowska, ?ukasz ?ygad?o, Doda, Javier Hernandez, Bayern Munchen, WKS ?l?sk Wroc?aw, Artur Boruc, Juan Mata, David Luiz, Tom Cleverley, Klitschko brothers, Zach Galifianakis, Edwin van der Sar, Jerzy Janowicz, ?ukasz Piszczek, Fernando Torres, Olivia Newton-John, Lech Pozna?, Sam Claflin, Slash, Steven Gerrard, Ilkay Gundogan, Jakub B?aszczykowski, Andre Schurrle, Agnieszka Sienkiewicz, Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott, Piotr Nowakowski, Mario Balotelli, David de Gea

I exchange footballers' home addresses!
I need English stamps -> PM if you need Polish.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi germancollector85 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lukas Podolski on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LeeIAm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeeIAm »

tyska13 wrote:Wait. I understand you, but you have to understand me too. I live in Poland and when I send letter to Poland I send SASE, but when I send to UK or Germany I send only SAE becouse in my post office they don't sale IRC.
They don't sell them here anymore either (just via mail order in batches of 10), but they are far too expensive anyway and a lot of people don't even want them, because you gotta exchange them for stamps first.

I am in Germany, but whenever I send a LOR to another country, I enclose an SASE. Stamps are available here at the forum for US and UK stamps. If you need any other stamps, just ask people, I am sure someone will help you out, maybe even in exchange for stamps for your country!?

Stamps are also available in several online shops, from ebay, stores that sell collectors stamps, etc etc... There's always a way to get some. If you can't get any German stamps, feel free to PM, I'll gladly get you some!