Heather Langenkamp bought succes Via her website

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Heather Langenkamp bought succes Via her website

Post by Sean SJazz »

HI everyone,
so i have been collecting autographs since 2011 most of them are TTM Some are IP but only 3 i have bought through the actor or actresses website. i am going to be honest with you i am NOT fond of this as of yet. i have had some problems with delivery and other issue with problems. but this one i am happy about and will say it gave me hope. a few weeks in December just before Christmas i had ordered a 8x10 autographed photo of actress Heather Langenkamp best known for playing "Nancy" in the early "Nightmare on Elm Street" Films.i was nervous but i wanted to give it another chance. a few weeks later i received an email saying it was shipped. i received it just yesterday and i am very happy. it has giving me hope for giving some others a chance. she personalized it (and spelled my name correct) and it was the photo i had ordered. i used her own website and it works fellow collectors. it was only $20 and that included shipping. it has been a good week for me, ad best of luck to all of you.Happy New year!
Best Wishes Sean Sjazz [us]
pics:
envelope:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Heather Langenkamp bought succes Via her website

Post by admin »

Hi Sean SJazz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Heather Langenkamp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)