Jennifer Lawrence

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
District12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by District12 »

Please help me I sent a Jennifer Lawrence fan mail letter to her Oct. 6th 2012 and havent gotten anything yet and I also sent her one December 25th and havent gotten anything back either so should I assume she isnt sending anything back or what. and If she is the louisville address is that one she signs herself or what?
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Padagr »

She sends secs in the KY address. She signs VV sometimes. Good Luck!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Don't bother sending her to her via agency address.
She sends fakes.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
District12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by District12 »

So your saying that If i want a real one I have to send it to a movie site cause Mine got there christmas eve and She was in Kentucky Christmas eve I think so you think she signed it fo real?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

District12 wrote:So your saying that If i want a real one I have to send it to a movie site
I'm saying you need to have some luck on the movie ste or meet her in person. good luck!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters