Stanley Tucci half success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stanley Tucci half success

Post by ff_angel »

Sent: SASE, LOR, 1 6x4, Q+A card and an index card on 9 October 2012
Received: My photograph returned unsigned, but my Q+A filled out and the index card signed and in my envelope on 13 December 2012
(I am catching up on successes after being on vacation for a week - so if some of the dates are old, please bear with me.)

Address used:
Stanley Tucci
Olive Productions
c/o Post Factory
161 Avenue of the Americas
11th Floor
New York
NY, 10013
USA

The scans can also be found on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage

Q+A:

Index Card:

Envelope:
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stanley Tucci half success

Post by dancingirl1 »

You can do one of two things:

1. RE-SEND the photo and ask her to sign it...

OR

2. Buy a matte and make your own display like this then frame it:
(PIC BELOW!)

CONGRATS AGAIN!
Good luck!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Found an example of what I mean.
LIKE THIS:

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:ask her
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote: ...
Didn't read who it was. Just wanted to help the OP.
(LOL, but point out the one mistake I make...#Predictable.)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
MW1221 wrote: ...
Didn't read who it was. Just wanted to help the OP.
(LOL, but point out the one mistake I make...#Predictable.)
Going out of your way to add a snarky comment and feeling victimized by my pointing out a mistake that I'd point out regardless of who made it (which I've done before, check my posts)... #Predictable
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote:Going out of your way to add a snarky comment and feeling victimized by my pointing out a mistake that I'd point out regardless of who made it (which I've done before, check my posts)... #Predictable
Oh well. You say what you say and I say what I say. (You don't want ME to 'provoke' other members on here about authenticity, but you can provoke me? Hypocritical much?)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:Going out of your way to add a snarky comment and feeling victimized by my pointing out a mistake that I'd point out regardless of who made it (which I've done before, check my posts)... #Predictable
Oh well. You say what you say and I say what I say. (You don't want ME to 'provoke' other members on here about authenticity, but you can provoke me? Hypocritical much?)
When did I ever say that? If there's one thing I believe in, it's giving people authenticity opinions on signatures, whether they want them or not...
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote:When did I ever say that? If there's one thing I believe in, it's giving people authenticity opinions on signatures, whether they want them or not...
Not really about authenticity when it comes to you.. I said provoking them meaning TRYING to make someone feel a certain way. I mean people think that being honest about authenticity is 'provoking' and I disagree. Provoking someone like trying to get a reaction outta them. That's what I mean in your case.

People walk around this forum all "holy than though" and act little girls and complain that I am being honest and sh*t, but people never wanna call out the real provokers around here. But ya know what? I will take the heat, if that means I can still be honest with everyone.

(And I honestly do feel that your comment "ask her" was provoking. You know why? Because you KNOW that I will reply back to you.. But we can agree to disagree. Fine with you?)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:When did I ever say that? If there's one thing I believe in, it's giving people authenticity opinions on signatures, whether they want them or not...
Not really about authenticity when it comes to you.. I said provoking them meaning TRYING to make someone feel a certain way. I mean people think that being honest about authenticity is 'provoking' and I disagree. Provoking someone like trying to get a reaction outta them. That's what I mean in your case.

People walk around this forum all "holy than though" and act little girls and complain that I am being honest and sh*t, but people never wanna call out the real provokers around here. But ya know what? I will take the heat, if that means I can still be honest with everyone.

(And I honestly do feel that your comment "ask her" was provoking. You know why? Because you KNOW that I will reply back to you.. But we can agree to disagree. Fine with you?)
You reply to anyone who writes to you, regardless of whether they agree with you or not. So does that mean that anyone who writes to you, regardless of whether they agree with you or not, is provoking you? Because that's what you just said.

But yeah, whatever. Fine with me.