Cory Monteith

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Cory Monteith

Post by Dave331976 »

Sent a Letter, S.A.S.E, my own printed picture
to my favorite actor on "Glee" Cory Monteith in
August 2012 & received my picture back signed
today 12/15/2012

Address Used:
Cory Monteith
Viewpoint, Inc
8820 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 220
Beverly Hills, CA. 90211

Picture & Envelope

Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Cory Monteith

Post by Annataz »

nice pic, congrats!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi Dave331976 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cory Monteith on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

I think that an AP.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Dave331976
Interests:

Post by Dave331976 »

No it's not AP he used a black sharpie
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Padagr »

You're lucky if it's authentic. I got an AP from him using that address in Sept.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Dave331976 wrote:No it's not AP he used a black sharpie
LOL!! Okay and? That doesn't prove a d_mn thing! {up}
(PLEASE don't use that ridiculous logic anymore!)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Padagr wrote:I got an AP from him using that address in Sept.
He's been sending AP's waaaaay before that.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by clash6361 »

Padagr wrote:You're lucky if it's authentic. I got an AP from him using that address in Sept.
Considering you got an AP I highly doubt they would get an authentic from the same address.

I swear people argue with dancingirl1 (who's pretty much right 9/10 of the time) just to make a drama :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

clash6361 wrote:I swear people argue with dancingirl1 (who's pretty much right 9/10 of the time) just to make a drama :roll:
TRUST ME: I'm not right 9/10 times. I make mistakes like any human, but about certain people I am correct on. However Cory: I'm not sure 100%, but his mail is forwarded to the AP address. So it is most likely an AP. And IDC if people argue with me. They just get 'upset' because I call out the fake successes to alert people "if you don't want fakes, don't send to this person."