Nicki Minaj - Obvious Secretarial, disappointing failure!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
sex_is_not_the_enemy
$10 gift certificate winner

Nicki Minaj - Obvious Secretarial, disappointing failure!

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

Sent: 21/11/12
Recv: 06/12/12

I sent a letter, x2 photos and a SASE to Nicki Minaj to the SEC where she was scheduled to perform last month. Today, I received my original envelope in my SASE in really, really bad form (as you can see in the pic). Someone had scrunched it up and torn the envelope in two. My x2 photos were also missing :(

On the back of the envelope, someone (probably from the venue or Nicki's crew) had forged Nicki's signature.

I was so mad that I binned the entire package. I definitely won't make the mistake of writing to her again {down}

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicki Minaj - Obvious Secretarial, disappointing failure

Post by Jaffer »

Wow... I have never seen that before. Sounds like the venues fault to me.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

Omg! No! This is authentic! Congrats kinda...
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

mjz0109 wrote:Omg! No! This is authentic! Congrats kinda...
I don't think so...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

That looks real...Do you wanna see my IP Form her?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

OP seeing as 2 people have said its authentic i would retrive it from the bin quickly
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

EmmaSheree wrote:i would retrieve* it from the bin quickly
lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Yikes.. Hopefully the OP can take it out of the trash and it's not all ruined. =/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:Yikes.. Hopefully the OP can take it out of the trash and it's not all ruined. =/
LOL!!