terry bradshaw awesome success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaymz887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

terry bradshaw awesome success

Post by Jaymz887 »

Hello all.
very excited. i sent mr. Bradshaw 2 cards to his fan club address 9950 burgundy oaks, shreveport la 71118 on oct 17th. and on nov 29 i got them back signed.
i am excited about these autographs. take care and happy holidays.
jaime

chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: terry bradshaw awesome success

Post by chadallen985 »

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but he didnt sign it. His brother has signed all of his fan mail for years. Its sad that people dont just send the items back unsigned, but they would rather lie to us and let us think its real. I learned this about him just like you, about 7 years ago. Sorry.. :(
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

True, his brother signs his autograph requests. Only way to get his autograph is to pay at a show.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Well, if his brother signs, then Topps, Upper Deck, PSA, GAI, JSA, along with other sports companies are guilty of fraud as they are selling autographs from his brother and passing them off as legit. I got a 1990 pro set supermen card from him in July from the same address and PSA authenticated it. No problem. I didn't send the card to PSA until I had compared it to the 1991 Upper Deck Century Legends card at my local card store. The resemblance was close enough to convince me to send it for authenticity. SOmebody should start a class action suit against those companies. We would be rich!
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

This is all I can say about Terry and then you can take it for what its worth.. I met Terry at the National Convention 5 years ago. I bought a ticket for a signed mini helmet and as he was signing it we were joking about his country music album and I just tossed out there "is it true that your brother signs all of your autograph request" ? Without missing a beat he said "nope." I just kind of looked at him, he cracked this big grin and started to laugh, and as he laughed he looked at his manager who was sitting next to him and said "I guess word is getting out about that."

I'm willing to bet his brother could learn how to do his sig pretty easily. He doesn't have that hard of a sig. Besides, I guess who else is better to learn it than his brother, lol.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Nato64 wrote:Well, if his brother signs, then Topps, Upper Deck, PSA, GAI, JSA, along with other sports companies are guilty of fraud as they are selling autographs from his brother and passing them off as legit. I got a 1990 pro set supermen card from him in July from the same address and PSA authenticated it. No problem. I didn't send the card to PSA until I had compared it to the 1991 Upper Deck Century Legends card at my local card store. The resemblance was close enough to convince me to send it for authenticity. SOmebody should start a class action suit against those companies. We would be rich!

LOL! Typical uniformed collector statement.

Third Party Authentication companies are a joke and a scam!

PSA and JSA have been known to pass fakes! I have even seen them reject items that I saw get signed in person!

GAI are the biggest frauds of them all! Their items get pulled off ebay all the time, as they are on their "Black List".

Bradshaws TTMs are GHOST SIGNED! The whole point of a good ghost/secretarial signature is to make it look like the authentic one.

What did you expect... his brother to print his name using a crayon.
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by hlebain34 »

LOL! Typical uniformed collector statement.

Third Party Authentication companies are a joke and a scam!

PSA and JSA have been known to pass fakes! I have even seen them reject items that I saw get signed in person!

GAI are the biggest frauds of them all! Their items get pulled off ebay all the time, as they are on their "Black List".

Bradshaws TTMs are GHOST SIGNED! The whole point of a good ghost/secretarial signature is to make it look like the authentic one.

What did you expect... his brother to print his name using a crayon.[/quote]

...Imagine the things that would come out of a collector's mouth that wasn't in a uniform.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I believe they are ghost signed as well... I have heard multiple stories about him admitting to it and saying "You SOBs are lucky, you know I hate to do this, so lets get this over with" at a signing. I honestly have no proof, these are just stories I've seen on other TTM websites such as sportscardforum.com . The thing is, if its one of two stories like this, there may be a chance his TTMs are legit, but when you can find around five just by searching "Terry Bradshaw TTM Fake" or something like that on google, you know something is wrong.
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jaymz887 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Terry Bradshaw on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)