Emma Stone success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Stone success!

Post by Bri0626 »

It took almost a year for me to receive this success, but it was worth it as she was one of my most wanted! :D

Sent: LOR & SASE on December 23, 2011.
Received: Signed & personalized photo in my SASE on December 3, 2012.

Address Used:
Emma Stone
Wm. Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA [us]

Photo:

Sorry, no envelope.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Stone success!

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I love her so much. She does have an ugly little signature haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
moniquegee24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moniquegee24 »

did you send her the pictures?? and then she sent it back to you??? and did you write a letter to her too???
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

moniquegee24 wrote:did you send her the pictures?? and then she sent it back to you??? and did you write a letter to her too???
I did not send a photo, she sent this one to me. I always write a letter with every request.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
bahey14721
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bahey14721 »

please i wanted to ask you a question it is my first time to send a letter to a celebrity do i send a photo with the letter or she will send me a photo ? please answer ?
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by etihwwons »

First of all, congrats on the success! That's great! :D

Second of all, to bahey, check your PMs.
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

bahey14721 wrote:please i wanted to ask you a question it is my first time to send a letter to a celebrity do i send a photo with the letter or she will send me a photo ? please answer ?
She sent me this photo. I did not have a printer at the time so I could not send my own. Now I almost always send a photo, though. It increases your chance of getting a success!

View my collection HERE!