Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin) Success

Post by DanielJames »

Requested from: http://www.judgejudy.com/your_opinions

Sent: 9/20/2012
Resent Request: 11/26/12
Received: 12/4/2012

After seeing a couple successes come back that were sent after mine, I resent my request through the website. I received the following back:
Judge Judy Staff wrote:Dear Dan,

Thank you for your interest in JUDGE JUDY. We strive to present a program that is interesting and enlightening to all of our viewers and we hope you enjoy the results of our efforts.

Please email us your mailing address. We will send you an autographed picture of Judge Judy as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued interest in our program.

Sincerely,

JUDGE JUDY Staff
I had sent my address the first time, but not the second time. I responded directly back to the e-mail and received an 8x10 signed and personalized today. I think I'll e-mail them to ask for Officer Byrd's autograph next.

Special thanks to gsimon1976 for helping me out with this one!
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin) Success

Post by admin »

Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Judy Sheindlin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)