Cristiano Ronaldo *Very Odd*

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cristiano Ronaldo *Very Odd*

Post by cjdavis42 »

I got this via a trade with another fanmail.biz user. The autograph is Cristiano Ronaldo, but I don't know who the player on the card is. He is wearing #10, but I don't remember Ronaldo wearing #10, ever. Can I get some help with this? Thanks!

Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo *Very Odd*

Post by allhahaheehee »

That is a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo, when players are training they were different numbers
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

If I were in the middle of a new York street at its busiest and ronaldo was in the crowd I'd still recognise him
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

Send&Signed wrote:If I were in the middle of a new York street at its busiest and ronaldo was in the crowd I'd still recognise him
lol he too
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

Rider wrote:
Send&Signed wrote:If I were in the middle of a new York street at its busiest and ronaldo was in the crowd I'd still recognise him
lol he too
congrats to you two...didn't ask for a smart@$$ response. good luck with that whole "trying to succeed at life" thing.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

cjdavis42 wrote:
Rider wrote:
lol he too
congrats to you two...didn't ask for a smart@$$ response. good luck with that whole "trying to succeed at life" thing.
btw I wasnt trying to be "smart" and Conspicuously means to get noticed which means to be extraordinary, not the ordinary.
I was just making a comment, not to offend anyone. I was just stating how popular Ronaldo is and lets try to keep it PG.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

And sorry if I offend you. And do not worry, I will be extraordinary and "succeed at life" which is totally not what conspicuously means by the way. BTW thats a nice autograph that you have there, it is very conspicuous and pulchritudinous.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

Rider wrote:And sorry if I offend you. And do not worry, I will be extraordinary and "succeed at life" which is totally not what conspicuously means by the way. BTW thats a nice autograph that you have there, it is very conspicuous and pulchritudinous.
LOL...well, look at you. Forums are hard to tell tone of voice, so my apologies for taking it out of context. It almost sounded like you made me out to be an idiot for not knowing that was Ronaldo. If that's not what you meant, my apologies. I understand he is an icon in most circles, but like I said, I got this through a trade with another user for a Lebron James (NBA) autograph, so I am not up on my soccer folks yet.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

cjdavis42 wrote:
Rider wrote:And sorry if I offend you. And do not worry, I will be extraordinary and "succeed at life" which is totally not what conspicuously means by the way. BTW thats a nice autograph that you have there, it is very conspicuous and pulchritudinous.
LOL...well, look at you. Forums are hard to tell tone of voice, so my apologies for taking it out of context. It almost sounded like you made me out to be an idiot for not knowing that was Ronaldo. If that's not what you meant, my apologies. I understand he is an icon in most circles, but like I said, I got this through a trade with another user for a Lebron James (NBA) autograph, so I am not up on my soccer folks yet.
I see what you mean so do not worry about it. I wasnt calling you an idiot, I was just making a general statement that he is popular. I am sure that if I posted a picture of Lebron and asked who he was, you would probably say that you could find him in a busy street, it is just a frame of reference of his popularity. I would never call anyone stupid for not recognizing someone. I clarify that I wasnt calling you a fool for not knowing who Ronaldo was, just a frame of reference and I apologize if I offended you.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

I second that. I've no idea who Lebron is. Two sides of a big pond. But.. its football, not soccer :)
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese