DONT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
autographs728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DONT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!

Post by autographs728 »

DO NOT PM AB451 ABOUT ANY OF THE "PRIVATE ADDRESSES" THAT HE SAYS HE HAS. HE POSTED A LYNN SWANN SUCCESS AND SAID "if you would like this address i would be glad to help you out but i ask in return a private address of yours" I thought something was up so i pm'ed him and said i had john elways "private address" (but it was actually my uncles address).....he types back and says "K thanks but I actually don't have a lynn swann private addy! I bought it off eBay. But thanks anyway!"

Never trust people on the internet when it comes to "private addresses"
Riggs29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DONT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!

Post by Riggs29 »

autographs728 wrote:DO NOT PM AB451 ABOUT ANY OF THE "PRIVATE ADDRESSES" THAT HE SAYS HE HAS. HE POSTED A LYNN SWANN SUCCESS AND SAID "if you would like this address i would be glad to help you out but i ask in return a private address of yours" I thought something was up so i pm'ed him and said i had john elways "private address" (but it was actually my uncles address).....he types back and says "K thanks but I actually don't have a lynn swann private addy! I bought it off eBay. But thanks anyway!"

Never trust people on the internet when it comes to "private addresses"

hahahahaha what a scum bag! :roll:
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Great work! LOL! Nice way to catch a scammer:)
I don't recommend trading PA because even if you're trustworthy, the other person may not be. Almost every PA, VV address can be found online! You just need to know what to search! Good luck!!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Good job,This hobby seems to attract alot of scumbags which annoys me because they ruin it for us normal collectors. There is the private address scam and i have seen people post VV successes where i know the correct address and they change the address slightly in their post so nobody else can get anything {down} Either post the correct address or just say i dont want to share the addy but dont make people waste money sending to a wrong address. I also see alot of jelousy on this site and alot of immature people and one more thing i hate is when people send 4 or 5 items to be signed that is way too greedy. and then half the time they complain if they only get 1 or 2 signed lol
newwave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by newwave »

At least he can get your uncle's autograph now.
Latest successes:
Through the mail: Manny Fernandez, Richard Lamm (2), Dan Pasqua, Chevy Chase, Brock Osweiler, Ray Manzarek, Bobby Doerr (2), Larry Little, Jim Kiick, Carlos Garcia, Jimmy Carter, Steve Buscemi, Jerry Don Gleaton, Walter Mondale, Scott Kamieniecki, Bubby Brister (2), Al Dark, Victoria Beckham, Matthew McConaughey, Betty White, Don Shula, Alex Trebek, Peyton Manning, Will Clark, Jose Tabata, Agnes Bruckner (3), Steve Martin, Rick Upchurch, Geri Halliwell (2), Ed Asner (3), Melanie Chisholm (2), Bob Lilly, Kevin Smith, Bob Saget (2), Ashley Benson, Sam Elliott, John Travolta (2), Sid Bream, Nat Moore, Wayne Fontes, Vance Law, Bob Uecker, Jim Otto, Jerry Lee Lewis, Steve Guttenberg, Elle Fanning (2), Yakov Smirnoff, Charles Grodin, Barry Sanders, Adam West, Lisa Loeb, Sally Field, Ron Hassey, Sean Landeta, Michele Morgan, Henry Winkler (2), Mary Lou Retton, Ross Perot, Ralph Nader...
In person: Demaryius Thomas, Dikembe Mutombo, John Elway, Steve Sewell, Mo Vaughn
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

newwave wrote:At least he can get your uncle's autograph now.
You shouldnt have said anything on here and let him write to your uncle and waste his money and time and then send him back a note in his sase saying nice try A**hole haha