Tuukka Rask Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tamoreit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tuukka Rask Success

Post by Tamoreit »

I received my photo back signed from Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask today. I sent him a photograph, LOR, SAE and some money to cover postage. Seeing as the NHL is in the middle of a labour dispute atm, I wrote to the club Tuuka is playing for in the Czech Republic. The address I used is:

HC Plzen,
CEZ Arena
Štefánikovo nám?stí 1,
Plze? 301 33
Czech Republic

I sent the request to him on November 6th and received the photograph back on November 23rd so I was waiting 17 days. Here is the autograph and envelope:

Sneba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tuukka Rask Success

Post by Sneba »

Address is not valid yet! Today he is playing his last match in Pilsen. I spoke with him before today's game and he will fly to Finland this weekend (visit family) and then he will fly to USA back, because he said that he want relax now and he thinks that NHL will start early.
Every autograph is good :)
Tamoreit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tamoreit »

Thanks for the update, he's far more optimistic of the NHL season starting soon than I am. I guess people can try the Boston Bruins from now on if they would like to request an autograph from Tuukka.
Sneba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sneba »

Tamoreit wrote:Thanks for the update, he's far more optimistic of the NHL season starting soon than I am. I guess people can try the Boston Bruins from now on if they would like to request an autograph from Tuukka.
But if season will not start, he promised that he comes to Pilsen again until the end of the season. So maybe it could be the best, wait for next statement NHLPA.
Every autograph is good :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Tamoreit :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Bailey5a5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tuukka Rask

Post by Bailey5a5 »

Will it work still I wasn't sure since it is two years after and he should be in Finland I just don't know if he still go to that stadium
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tuukka Rask

Post by Piranha316 »

Bailey5a5 wrote:Will it work still I wasn't sure since it is two years after and he should be in Finland I just don't know if he still go to that stadium
My guess is that unless he actually has something to do with the team, would be that he probably wouldn't get fan mail held there for him.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
Bailey5a5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bailey5a5 »

So where would I send a picture to tuukka rask in 2015 because does he still play for that team and what would be the address to send him photos to
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re:

Post by Piranha316 »

Bailey5a5 wrote:So where would I send a picture to tuukka rask in 2015 because does he still play for that team and what would be the address to send him photos to
He currently plays for the Boston Bruins:

Boston Bruins
TD Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
USA

They are done playing for the season, so you may have to wait until next season to send to him, as not all teams hold and/or forward fan mail during their off-season.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
Bailey5a5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bailey5a5 »

Thank you very much piranha316 for
This information i will definitely send a photo of tuukka rask to him once
They start playing again. Again thank you very much piranha316